The Official NBA Season Thread

Rockets should be in the play-in especially if they acquire another vet.

They should have guys durable guys. Whoever is the healthiest it seems makes the offs

i told y’all Mann was better than Harden. What I forgot to mention was that RoCo and Batum are also better than him.

We just need tho get rid of the vampire. ACA, live it up while you can

I hate that little no look dump off bounce pass he does in the lane off a crossover. You can tell he thinks that **** smooth

This is foul :lol: :smh:

IMG_1375.gif

MLK’s dream FULFILLED

TBF they also got the stereo amp and subs but yeah man the shoes pissed me off most
It be the small things that get to you the most…Somebody got into my whip in DC over the summer and took a rollie and a lil wooden cross my g ma gave me when I 1st started driving, I still get mad about the cross every time I get in the whip like why?? :smh:

It be the small things that get to you the most…Somebody got into my whip in DC over the summer and took a rollie and a lil wooden cross my g ma gave me when I 1st started driving, I still get mad about the cross every time I get in the whip like why?? :smh:

Man, I’m respectful as **** on the road but my whips are disrespectful but when my girl stays at my place, I park on the street sometimes. Man, I was parked perfectly, didn’t disturb anybody and my cars were egged TWICE. Problem is that these were work days and I don’t even care about the $75 car wash but having to spend that extra 45-60 mins before work was a *****, man. Hooligans out here. Sorry to hear about the Rollie and cross my dude |l

I got some stuff stolen out of my car about 10 years ago because I left the sunroof open. They took the headrests that has DVD players in them, but I was most mad they got my only pair of Kobe 6s.

I got some stuff stolen out of my car about 10 years ago because I left the sunroof open. They took the headrests that has DVD players in them, but I was most mad they got my only pair of Kobe 6s.

So y’all stuff stolen but weren’t carjacked? Does that still happen on a frequent basis? I remember when I got one of my last cars and would check up on my mom over the weekend and take her on a Sam’s Club run that she would say she’s praying for me that I don’t get carjacked. My thought was always “Who the **** is carjacking me?” but I guess thieves are still out here thieving with no damns given :smh: |l

Really enjoyed the JJ/RJ booth for the game last night. Fun banter and good insights from 2 guys that played in the league for a really long time with basically all these guys out on the court.

Particularly high on RJ. Shows he can do well both when being serious as well as hamming it up with somebody like Perk.

So y’all stuff stolen but weren’t carjacked? Does that still happen on a frequent basis? I remember when I got one of my last cars and would check up on my mom over the weekend and take her on a Sam’s Club run that she would say she’s praying for me that I don’t get carjacked. My thought was always “Who the **** is carjacking me?” but I guess thieves are still out here thieving with no damns given :smh: |l
People stealing stuff out of parked cars is rampant in LA. They have PSAs about not leaving valuable stuff in your car.

Carjackings happen, but are much less frequent than they used to be in the 90s.

They won’t say it but from what I know the league not happy with the Grizz right now, the folks in the NYC office feel like they let the Ja thing blow up too much and forced them to step in when they shouldn’t have to…If you betting on Mempis this year think twice cuz this ain’t the season for em, they supposed to be as bad as possible even when Ja comes back

Back
Top Bottom