The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

18 hours of Birdman :lol:
They have a tape together
antidope antidope said Steph was aging out...and only he said it.

MLGA and Bron's Brigade FAVORITE thing is to attribute that statement to "Warrior Fans in here" :lol:

it was antidope antidope & @P C H . That’s it :lol:.

But of course, y’all going to just make it the consensus.
Yup, and I said I was wrong (and happy to be wrong) 1000 times already. IDK what the deal is.

I am glad to know that my favorite player of all time is still out here hooping at an elite level. But keep posting it

Based Jesus Based Jesus too

6B7BF439-8DDC-4820-8FF7-5850669A19FD.jpeg

antidope antidope said Steph was aging out...and only he said it.

MLGA and Bron's Brigade FAVORITE thing is to attribute that statement to "Warrior Fans in here" :lol:

This is hilarious looking back because the "aged out" discussion was because he had a rough start to the season. Then went for 62 on the Blazers and had an amazing season but was dragged down by Oubre, Bazemore and Wiseman.

Based Jesus Based Jesus just copped to it like 3 days ago :lol:

Then you also had people saying he doesn’t have anything left to prove, so he doesn’t need to play at an elite level anymore.

You know the article was that, Steph Curry doesn’t have anything to prove, to be considered an all time great.

But the Disingenuous wave, hits harder on here tho. I get it.

Anyway, y’all will be said again, when the dubs pull it off. Again!

:lol:

This is hilarious looking back because he had a rough start then went for 62 on the Blazers that season. Had an amazing season but was dragged down by Oubre, Bazemore and Wiseman.

That was also like the 5th game of the season. And the dubs were like 2-2. And I could not believe the takes in here. A lot of Lakers/Celtics fans bonded over this, too.

Nasty stuff.

If I understand how Lacob/meyers work I'm pretty sure they're gonna end up tanking this year. Would put them in great position moving forward. Wouldn't be surprised if they already had the contingency plan in place. I don't think they can fix the roster this year and they aren't gonna try to

You know the article was that, Steph Curry doesn’t have anything to prove, to be considered an all time great.

Nope this is disingenuous. People were already considering him an obvious all-time great. Just weren’t buying the idea that he should just be on cruise control.

You missed my post about trading the pick? :lol: That was the no brainer move most people were expecting

I may have missed it because the thread is moving so fast but yes, I probably would have traded the pick given what was available. Not trying to be dishonest or argue but you recall the packages that were available? I legitimately don't remember.

Wiseman was the right choice because of the butterfly effect...interesting take

l-intro-1635444870.jpg

Nope this is disingenuous. People were already considering him an obvious all-time great. Just weren’t buying the idea that he should just be on cruise control.

No. The thread is still active and on here :lol:. There were whole segments on here and in the NATL media , saying dumb **** like, “Steph has to prove he can carry a team.”

Steph has to prove he can lead a team to a championship. Steph has to prove he can win without KD.

These were things already done before, that he didn’t need to “prove”. That was the crux of the debate.

You know that :lol:. But I see what y’all doing!

@VARNELL HILL my younger brothers Apple Music Replay. NBA YB got the youth in a chokehold:

1669138393242.jpeg
The 14 hours of Tsu Surf is more concerning to me
You guys really getting Based today huh.

Drafting a bust being the right move because he played 0 minutes in a finals run is something I would post out of boredom.
Listen, I'm perfectly recreating whatever conditions allowed a team to win, 100 times out of 100 times. Injuries, scandals whatever. I don't care if I have to charge hotel rooms for Tony Parker and Erin Barry to my card, I'm doing it :lol:

Some people can just never admit the Warriors do anything wrong :lol:

That raises a question...

:emoji_thinking:

I hate to make assumptions so how many of ya'll warriors "fans" are gonna be warriors fans when Steph retires?? Let's keep it a buck. That will tell us if dudes even care about the future of the team.

It's like folks are mad the Warriors won last year so they took cover all summer and now since they are off to a slow start they are coming out shooting and puffing their chests and celebrating how they goofed on their draft picks, which I am even admitting they fumbled on.

We don't know what would have happen if the Warriors made better moves. But we do know they made the moves they did and won a championship. That is really the end of the story.

It's like folks are mad the Warriors won last year so they took cover all summer and now since they are off to a slow start they are coming out shooting and puffing their chests and celebrating how they goofed on their draft picks, which I am even admitting they fumbled on.

We don't know what would have happen if the Warriors made better moves. But we do know they made the moves they did and won a championship. That is really the end of the story.
It's not even about last season. There was a LOUD gaggle of superfans puffing their chests about how good the Warriors and those prospects would be THIS year. They are deservedly getting their blowback like would happen to anybody

Back
Top Bottom