The Official NBA Season Thread

clown comment.
no "InFraStruCtuRe" is going to alter or counter the weather that made this emergency happen.

you should also get out of the habit of using terms like "3rd world country." you sound like a company guy
I simply do not agree, but you got it. Its not even worth a back and forth.

Also, don't take that the wrong way. I am not from a developed nation, its not a slight on anyone who is from one.

Ok LA! Maybe they don’t actually need to make any moves. Bron, AD & DLo just needed time to gel.

Man y'all gotta stop. We need to sell D'lo, Reaves, and maybe Rui to the highest bidders. We ain't winning the ring with this roster

1705549158780.png

I smell a win streak coming

If D'lo was consistent I'd have no problem with him staying but he'll have a stretch playing like this then turn into Ish Smith for a month.

EYE was ready to clown Ayton because us Bahamians generally don't take the cold well but ice is no joke.

EYE memba when EYE was in the A and there was an ice storm; busted my *** trying to walk a block to a restaurant to get something to eat.

Walking byke EYE was beggin' and pleading with icey street to have mercy on me like

yungviral.gif

EYE was ready to clown Ayton because us Bahamians generally don't take the cold well but ice is no joke.

EYE memba when EYE was in the A and there was an ice storm; busted my *** trying to walk a block to a restaurant to get something to eat.

Walking byke EYE was beggin' and pleading with icey street to have mercy on me like

yungviral.gif
If this was the one from 3 or 4 years ago, my boy got stuck in traffic and had to sleep in his car.

If this was the one from 3 or 4 years ago, my boy got stuck in traffic and had to sleep in his car.

Nah these years ago byke when EYE was doing my CPA exams.

Walking on that ice was hell can't imagine driving on IT. 0]

Back
Top Bottom