The Official NBA Season Thread

Screenshot_20240117_234304_Chrome.jpg

NBA doesn’t need more teams or games. Needs to fine tune what they currently have. Especially with NFL now taking over Christmas.

No way this is true right? Might be the single most insane stat I've come across if so, straight up :lol: :wow:

They made it seem like bron was playing against MJ, Bird and Magic :lol:

It’s hella impressive when factor in how long he’s maintained his dominance. I’m sure Udonis Haslem could say he played against close to 35% of all players as well, only at like 3 minutes per game though

T0INE T0INE

I remember when my roommate from college, who was from Nassau, saw snow for the first time 😂 was pure comedy

First time EYE saw snow was when EYE was still at GSU.

My sister called me one morning told me to look outside, EYE did saw that it snowed a couple of inches and was like "Aight cool" and hoped on MARTA to go to class.

Got off at Five Points and IT literally was a ghost town. :lol: Was confused as hell because downtown ATL in the middle of the day normally be busy as hell with people everywhere.

Unbeknownst to me classes were canceled due to the snow and the city was damn near shut down so EYE headed byke home.

I wonder if Utah would be willing to give us Lauri in exchange for Reaves, d'lo, and some picks 🤔

I wonder if the Rockets would accept Reaves, D'Lo, and a few 1st rounders in exchange for Sengun🤔

******* crying.

Bruv …. I don’t even know if they’d take any laker(s) not named lebron for lauri

Gah damn AD disrespect is ridiculous.

Ima chill on hyping him up on here because everytime I do he has a bad game right after :lol:

Although I will say this: he’s playing the best ball of his career rn. But people so married to narratives, they’ll clown him if he misses 1 game or has an off night.

Best defensive player in the world & giving you 25/12 nightly.

****ing crying.

Gah damn AD disrespect is ridiculous.

Ima chill on hyping him up on here because everytime I do he has a bad game right after :lol:

Although I will say this: he’s playing the best ball of his career rn. But people so married to narratives, they’ll clown him if he misses 1 game or has an off night.

Best defensive player in the world & giving you 25/12 nightly.
I'm not concerned with Bron and AD. I know they'll be ready to go when we need em most. It's the supporting cast I don't trust. D'lo is a Jekyll and Hyde player while Reaves is just above average. Rui can stay or go honestly but I have a soft spot for him, I feel like he has so much untapped potential

I'm not concerned with Bron and AD. I know they'll be ready to go when we need em most. It's the supporting cast I don't trust. D'lo is a Jekyll and Hyde player while Reaves is just above average. Rui can stay or go honestly but I have a soft spot for him, I feel like he has so much untapped potential
so for the past few seasons, the Lakers have been recruiting subpar supporting players?

Back
Top Bottom