The Official NBA Season Thread

1000016893.jpg

Southern Alberta.

We joke about how cold it gets, but we broke some coldest ever temperature records for our area on a couple days during that stretch. The absolute coldest we hit was -57c one night, or -70.6f. That is with wind-chill (denoted with the "feels like" in the image I posted).

The thing is, if you arent used to it, 28f in Texas or wherever can be even more insane when you have no experience with the cold or winterizing your home.

how did Georges Niang play 27 minutes, score 33 points on 13-14 shooting, and have a +/- of 0 in a 40 point win :lol:
Cause +/- has always been a ridiculous “stat.” Think of the +/- of the players on the floor with Klay when he dropped like 40 in a quarter. It’s never been an accurate reflection on how someone played, too many things can affect it.

One of my boys just sent me a “woj tweet” saying ad requested a trade. Folks be having too much time on their hands.

Southern Alberta.

We joke about how cold it gets, but we broke some coldest ever temperature records for our area on a couple days during that stretch. The absolute coldest we hit was -57c one night, or -70.6f. That is with wind-chill (denoted with the "feels like" in the image I posted).

The thing is, if you arent used to it, 28f in Texas or wherever can be even more insane when you have no experience with the cold or winterizing your home.
No wonder you got to play so many RPGs, too damn cold to leave the house

Bruv, I need to know what the reaction would be if this happened today

Rape trial and bruv come mid game lmfaoooo

I really didn’t grasp this moment real time. Was that Nicole richie clip from the same game???? I’m legit in tears, I never knew that was from that specific game

Back
Top Bottom