The Official NBA Season Thread

^ That price too hi imo but I’m not the one secluded in that office. Rather just the Frenchman + more picks.

winter-memes-4.jpg

Bruce brown and OG on the same team… I’m wit it but they still need more scoring

Heat Knicks cavs and pacers seem like they’re in the same tier rn
Cavs ain’t real man :lol:

First round gonna be fun tho. Only 4 teams can advance. The top 3 should be a lock

That means Miami or New York is gonna be very disappointed.

Hopefully that’s the 4/5 matchup.

Cavs ain’t real man :lol:

First round gonna be fun tho. Only 4 teams can advance. The top 3 should be a lock

That means Miami or New York is gonna be very disappointed.

Hopefully that’s the 4/5 matchup.
I’ll say it again: cavs and pels are so weird

Hella talented but something just off

I’m not going to count the cavs out at all yet considering they’re missing garland and Mobley and are actually still competing

Damn when is enuff enuff for the Knicks to cool out & let things cook? They’re not waiting for a superstar cuz there are none available atm. They just need a more experienced IQ replacement for the fans and Thibs to simmer down.

Best get would be Hayword outta CLT on the buyout market. Keep Evan hostage for the improbable postszn run and at least he can enjoy the ride to the finals.

Also don’t mind getting my dawg Kobe Burks out of the gutter too.

Listening to marks with windy a day late and they’re talking about trading lewis away to get under. Good call Bobby it happened like hours later lol

Pels and hornets are the only teams to have never paid the tax according to them

CAA client & was allegedly their first choice for the MLE before eventually signing Donte.

Like the player but not a fan of the fit at all.
Not a seamless fit, but I think if you make him the primary backup PG (along with backup SG) it works. He was less effective in Indy because he had the ball less in his hands, playing off Haliburton.

I’ll say it again: cavs and pels are so weird

Hella talented but something just off

I’m not going to count the cavs out at all yet considering they’re missing garland and Mobley and are actually still competing
Pels probably need better fit players. Sending Zion up North sounds like an idea.

Don’t believe in Spida until he proves Jalen ain’t his daddy.

I simply do not agree, but you got it. Its not even worth a back and forth.

Also, don't take that the wrong way. I am not from a developed nation, its not a slight on anyone who is from one.
Icy streets are absolutely a policy and infrastructure failure. No reason to be at each other's necks for pointing out the shortcomings of government, inclement weather preparation is 100% a part of their purpose. Should we pay taxes to slide to our death across icy roads or down icy stairs?

Damb, y’all ready to say goodbye to Tobias. I get it he’s always the type of player you want to trade to get potentially good stuff back
its really like a love/hate relationship with Tobi

its just what he is being paid (luckily this the last year), feel like his contract has really been holding the sixers back in terms of building the roster out

wonderful attitude never hear dude complain or anything with his role, its just us fans want him to stay aggressive and consistent and actually be that #3 guy

he been playing well i wont deny that but just gotta hope he dont disappear when things start getting tough. He is a BIG key to this team

Damb, y’all ready to say goodbye to Tobias. I get it he’s always the type of player you want to trade to get potentially good stuff back

No knock on Tobias, but if we can get Kuz + Tyus, we are a much better team. Kuz is a better rebounder, passer, and scorer on an excellent contract. Tyus Jones is the kind of backup we need since Maxy is the only playmaker on the team (Batum is the closest thing to a 2nd playmaker).

Icy streets are absolutely a policy and infrastructure failure. No reason to be at each other's necks for pointing out the shortcomings of government, inclement weather preparation is 100% a part of their purpose. Should we pay taxes to slide to our death across icy roads or down icy stairs?
100% public safety and public access

Back
Top Bottom