The Official NBA Season Thread

It will be interesting to see what the wolves do in a playoff series in which the opposing team makes gobert play defense on the perimeter.

Thunder could easily get knocked out in the first round. They aren’t real contenders yet
I mean you could say this about any team except Denver

Who are your real contenders

I’d take my chances with okc than a lot of the others

Also, Jalen Williams is like 73 ts% that is mind bottling

Haliburton is amazing, better than everyone on the rockets, and I’m a fan lol

But still

Yeah earlier in the year i can’t remember which pod was poking holes in Haliburton … just seems like more of the same of “see Memphis is better without Ja!!” Energy

Not apples to apples but yeah
I mean TJ is a really, really good facilitator. Reason he’s in the league.

Team is still twice as good as that in Hali’s on-court numbers though :lol:

I haven’t been to sf in a decade

But I’m glad I got to experience it in my young 20’s

My sis lived out there near the mission was always out there not realizing how dope and fleeting those moments would be

Taught me so much about different types of people

and also had a friends brother who went to Berkeley so I went out there once or twice… them people is different different but hella amazing

I just got sad reminiscing lol

I dont think I did know that. Makes sense now. Why didn't you just lead with that the last time? :lol:
Brother this whole thing has been a long standing blood feud with wavycrocket wavycrocket

He would always blame the jazz failures on Donovan and I would rarely blame rudy first. But after a while I couldn’t take his **** no more and had to clap back

Then when they both got traded I had to read antidope antidope and them saying the wolves got the better jazz player

I’m still keeping tabs on people who are bringing this up again this season…

Brother this whole thing has been a long standing blood feud with wavycrocket wavycrocket

He would always blame the jazz failures on Donovan and I would rarely blame rudy first. But after a while I couldn’t take his **** no more and had to clap back

Then when they both got traded I had to read antidope antidope and them saying the wolves got the better jazz player

I’m still keeping tabs on people who are bringing this up again this season…
Its still true

Felt uneasy myself just watching. Gr8 guy I’m sure but def not one for the hot mic or talking in general.

will Melo call him boring one of the episodes to come?

Back
Top Bottom