The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

All coaches publicly go to bat for their guys after AS is announced. I’m sure Finch will be saying Rudy deserved a spot too
Right. Idc about Rudy making it or not, we knew he wouldn't. The Kings are worse in the standings this year than last and they need to do something in the playoffs. Does any of that matter to an All-Star team, no. But 'glaring wrongdoing' sounds like something you'd hear in politics. Everybody be cool :lol:

Right. Idc about Rudy making it or not, we knew he wouldn't. The Kings are worse in the standings this year than last and they need to do something in the playoffs. Does any of that matter to an All-Star team, no. But 'glaring wrongdoing' sounds like something you'd hear in politics. Everybody be cool :lol:
It’s theater, though. You go to bat for your guys publicly. They know that you have their back.

Saw this 🤡 waking up w/ this epiphany one of the days sooner or later.

He’s rite about everything for once tho.

Evan & those picks is all those hiliter bums can get. Beggars can’t choosers and these Knicks are chugging along just fine as is.

They really thought Cam Reddish was ready to play ball.

I had to pleasure of watching Brunson play live this summer . I still can’t believe what he’s doing. He mastered every pivot every little bump and angle to get a shot off. It’s all craft
Which is why I was so hype for the Babybockers to have him as their Master Splinter in his prime. Not saying anyone can replicate exactly how he does it but seeing these techniques & how he works everyday has to be amazing.

Interesting enuff one of Deuce’s predraft comps was JB. If he can get to even half of what he’s doing now, he’s gotta start somewhere if not here. I was mad at the process of having him sit but he wasn’t ready. Looks like getting comfy with more and more time on the court.

Joker gonna cruise to his 3rd if he plays the required games
Shai made 1st team last year while missing the playoffs & having accomplished nothing before that and he’s starting the all-star game this year.

He has garnered a LOT of love with the people making those calls.

How do you play in New York ****ing City and get overlooked by the media? :lol:

Louder Say GIF - Louder Say It - Discover & Share GIFs

Back
Top Bottom