The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

spittin-spitting.gif

Bias aside... You got to be happy for Jalen Brunson, one of the biggest free agent signings and has just raised his game every step of the way for this team. Dropping 40 points on the night. He became an All-Star for the first time and having a crowd full of Die Hard fans chanting MVP that's got to be a top sports moment in his career that he'll never forget

I didn't know what kind of difference Maker he would be when he was signed, but I'm a believer and he's become one of my favorite players

Bias aside... You got to be happy for Jalen Brunson, one of the biggest free agent signings and has just raised his game every step of the way for this team. Dropping 40 points on the night. He became an All-Star for the first time and having a crowd full of Die Hard fans chanting MVP that's got to be a top sports moment in his career that he'll never forget

I didn't know what kind of difference Maker he would be when he was signed, but I'm a believer and he's become one of my favorite players

I remember a lot of people on here clowning that signing big time too. I bet the receipts would be very interesting.

Also putting some money on those MVP odds right now might not be the worst idea

I don't think he's going to have the media storyline behind him and he would need some luck with guys ahead of him dropping off but those odds look crazy right now

I rock with Brunson. Respect the come up.

Could not stand him at Villanova for whatever reason doe

Also putting some money on those MVP odds right now might not be the worst idea

I don't think he's going to have the media storyline behind him and he would need some luck with guys ahead of him dropping off but those odds look crazy right now
Would be a waste of money. Not gonna have the stats to jump Jokic/Yanni/SGA.

I thought they said the injury Embiid suffered was not on the injured knee that had been bothering him recently? Was that wrong?

it’s not hard to understand that the media made a harsh campaign calling Embiid basically a ***** when he truly was injured. And it’s also not hard to understand that Embiid and the Sixers medical staff made a rash decision to play him. Both sides can be wrong at the same time.

seen this and this pretty much nails it on the head

even if embiid was on the injured list for that denver game prior to being called out few mins before tip - it still would of been the same thing from media/twitter/podcast etc about him "ducking" jokic in denver

bron just basically calling it out. EYE respect it

perkins changed his goalpost 3x already lol

They said it was the knee that previously had a meniscus tear on.

I didn’t watch that game but I saw the clip of Kuminga falling on Embiid’s knee. Is that where the injury happened? if so, why is Bron acting like it wasn’t a freak accident? :lol:

I didn’t watch that game but I saw the clip of Kuminga falling on Embiid’s knee. Is that where the injury happened? if so, why is Bron acting like it wasn’t a freak accident? :lol:

No sure. It actually looked like his knee got tweaked twice in the span of a few seconds. If you watch him fall, his leg and the ball form an awkward angle and then right after that Kuminga falls on his leg.

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom