The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

How many years does he get at the expense of the other young guys? It’s 3rd year now going on 4 years
Cam will naturally earn more minutes with more games like other late picks who play well.

The Thompson twin cant shoot at all, you have to be mindful about who you’re playing him with so his minutes have a ceiling.

More importantly all 3 of these guys can develop together

Ime and front office Want to win now. His 15+ FGA at 41% FG hasn’t been getting it done. Been 3 years now. Let Sengun run the offense and Amen/Cam develop
He can’t shoot to save his life. Cam has no intentions of passing. I’m not knocking them as prospects because they do good things but green isn’t holding either of them back from getting better. Amen was playing the 4 the other night against minny

Both Thompson twins should be modern 4s I feel like. 7ft wingspans, elite athleticism. Swiss Army knife type dudes. Neither are gonna be one of your top scorers though.

Amen is only one year younger than Green and has absolutely zero shooting ability.

Does bring other things to the table. Don’t really get why they shouldn’t just be able to develop together.
Only so many guard minutes available and can only go so small. Jalen green and FVV averaging 30+ minutes at PG/SG. Cam whitmore been shooting 48% on the season, averaging 19pts (48%) when they’ve given him a few more minutes last 2 weeks. There’s a better young guys behind Green IMO, but would be happy to be proven wrong as my wife is Filipina and rooting for him

Only so many guard minutes available and can only go so small. Jalen green and FVV averaging 30+ minutes at PG/SG. Cam whitmore been shooting 48% on the season, averaging 19pts (48%) when they’ve given him a few more minutes last 2 weeks. There’s a better young guys behind Green IMO, but would be happy to be proven wrong as my wife is Filipina and rooting for him
Frank Van Fleet is also shooting 41%. Why not get rid of his minutes? Green has actual upside.

WHERE ARE THE TRADES

judge-judy-time.gif

He distributes the ball, sets up his teammates, and takes care of the ball. He helps run the offense and shoots less, provides more spacing
He’s a small 30 year old role player that is a career 40% shooter. Should not be a huge part of your team’s plans.

Jalen Green COULD be a Devin Booker level scorer. He should be a major part of your plans.

But to go back to my original post about it, what are you expecting to trade him for exactly?

He’s a small 30 year old role player that is a career 40% shooter. Should not be a huge part of your team’s plans.

Jalen Green COULD be a Devin Booker level scorer. He should be a major part of your plans.

But to go back to my original post about it, what are you expecting to trade him for exactly?
Leave Book outta this please.

Front office and Ime want to win sooner than later is why they have FVV. Booker shoots 50% compared to Greens 41% with more than double his assists, if Green showed same kind Of play-making as Booker, that’s another story, but he doesn’t. (His assists have went down from last year).

I’d take Caruso with the mindset of winning now. Would have a better defense, play-making immediately

Front office and Ime want to win sooner than later is why they have FVV. Booker shoots 50% compared to Greens 41% with more than double his assists, if Green showed same kind Of play-making as Booker, that’s another story, but he doesn’t. (His assists have went down from last year).

I’d take Caruso with the mindset of winning now. Would have a better defense, play-making immediately
Now compare their stats at similar ages. Book was 43% at same age. Not a massive difference.

If you want to trade Jalen Green for Alex Caruso right now we’re just gonna have to stop talking :rofl:

Now compare their stats at similar ages. Book was 43% at same age. Not a massive difference.

If you want to trade Jalen Green for Alex Caruso right now we’re just gonna have to stop talking :rofl:
Difference is Booker has got better every year. 42%, 43%, 46%, 48%+ year after year. Jalen Green has regressed: 42.6% year 1, 41.6% year 2, 41.1% this year. Houston wants to start winning now, Jalen Green ain't helping do that. They aren't trying 2 timelines, just 1, right now

Right now Green is still a young top pick on the rookie deal so easy to trade, think that’s all the Rockets are looking at

What’s your take on this? I have t watched too many rockets games because I have YouTube Tv and don’t get Root sports. I try to watch the compact games on YouTube later the night they play. I thought Jalen had been playing better as of late.
He’s just been the same ole Jalen green for the 3rd year straight now. As inconsistent as ever. He will go on a hot streak where you think he’s figured it out, but then turnaround and give you last nights performance.

Back
Top Bottom