The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Is he willing to take that much of a step back?

The Book comp is giving him too much credit. He's more a Crawford type than Book.
I don’t even really like him like that but I feel like folks are talking crazy about him and about the situation in general.

Yes, he’s been very streaky. But the highs are too good and promising to just give up on him and write him off as a Crawford type. I think people are forgetting what the talk on Book was prior to CP coming to town. And it doesn’t even need to be Book. Compare him to some other 21 year old SGs and see how they were doing at the time.

And the Rockets are closer to being one of the worst teams in the West than being one of the better ones. That’s reason alone to not make some kind of stupid “win now” move.

Absolutely not. That would be trading him just to chase the play-in lol. The names mentioned in the article are the caliber I’m looking for. Zion, Embiid, spida, etc…
See that actually makes sense :lol:

I dunno if you’re getting those types for Jalen Green, but that should at least be the mindset. If not, you hold onto him. Has the highest ceiling of anyone on the team as a scorer.

See that actually makes sense :lol:

I dunno if you’re getting those types for Jalen Green, but that should at least be the mindset. If not, you hold onto him. Has the highest ceiling of anyone on the team as a scorer.
Don’t think your getting a superstar for Jalen green, but shoot for the moon. Contracts don’t match, but gladly take spida or any of these top 10 guys :lol:

Came here to post that the hornets defense is the worst I’ve seen this year and it isn’t close. They’re barely trying.

Brandon Miller is the goods, tho.

Lakers trying to go full LOLakers in the 4th.

Luckily for them they're playing the Hornets.

Back
Top Bottom