The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

EYE remember some folks in here tying themselves into pretzel knots about the Mavs tanking to draft a lottery center that averaged 5 and 5 at Duke when those guys are regularly available late first/early second.

My son’s a star and a got damn vocal leader at 20.
#ImpactBig

#Don’tSleepOnDraftDay

Clingan
Sarr
Edey
Filipowski
Holmes
Ware
Missi
Ighodaro
Bona
Dante

I always get nervous when people declare a series over early. People are so sure the Celtics win win game 5 or 6

Non Finals related

Tuff
ohhh.png

I always get nervous when people declare a series over early. People are so sure the Celtics win win game 5 or 6
There's a long, long history that pretty well hashes out that's the way this is gonna go.

Someone's eventually gonna gag off a 3-0 lead... Hard to believe it's this version of the Celtics.

Eh im rooting for the Mavs but its just unlikely that the Celtics play poorly and the Mavs play that well for 3 straight games. If the next 3 games are a grinder I dont see the Celtics NOT taking one. If it goes 7 im giving a huge favorite to the Mavs, C’s gonna choke that one bad.

I mean he had won 3 chips with amazing Finals performances and was going for 4 out of 5 by then tbf :lol:

Bit different circumstances
That’s what I’m saying. Sometimes even championship players hit a shooting slump against bad matchups and/or bad timing.

That 2004 Lakers squad was slow and clunky

They were going at his neck during that time as well.
The shooting wasn’t most of the talk that I recall. It was more about personality, selfishness, egos on that team. He was jacking shots cause Shaq was fat and hurt, Malone was slower than molasses and GP was terrible too. Meanwhile Shaq thought he was still great even though he was about 400 lbs.

Kobe could have shot 70% in that series and they still barely avg 90.

Back
Top Bottom