The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

:lol:
Screenshot_20240618_150209_Chrome.jpg

also

let's forget about the legalism, did I say boston wasn't good? did i say Boston is 100% not a great team?

my point was this playoff run, there just wasn't enough information to say with confidence that they are a great team. and no one will remember them like the 17 warriors and the 96 Bulls.
this is obviously correct.

now if they steamroll the league next year, maybe we will look back and say they were great, but RIGHT NOW, we don't have enough information to look at them that way.

Before the series started you said it was a coin flip series that could go either way. But then you tried to downplay them because they won the Finals in 5 games instead of 4 games despite losing their starting center for most of the series. They may not be as good as some of the all time great teams but I do think they're better than you gave them credit for. 🤷‍♂️

All I hear is woulda coulda shoulda

russell-westbrook-yawn.gif

Also KP was only healthy for one series. There goes that theory.

Lmaooo lot of comedians in here high off the copium.

Celtics have beaten the Bucks before regardless of their squad. Doc recently said that Dame was out of shape coming into the season so that’s already a red flag. The team was really doing well this season til they got impatient and replaced their coach with Doc ****ing Rivers lol. Yanny tryna be LeGM getting rid of Jrue :lol:

Knicks? Lmao aint nobody scared of Josh and DVD. Hartenstein would get cooked in the paint. Thibs playing everybody for 4928372 mins

BONUS PIC:
D9356F6F-A1C5-4A50-A7D6-733578ACB7E7.jpeg

Before the series started you said it was a coin flip series that could go either way. But then you tried to downplay them because they won the Finals in 5 games instead of 4 games despite losing their starting center for most of the series. They may not be as good as some of the all time great teams but I do think they're better than you gave them credit for. 🤷‍♂️

1. i wasn't particularly confident about my prediction. but i did pick boston and said there was a chance it could go like the Dallas-GSW series, where Luka can't hide on defense. and he's gassed every 4th. and that's basically what happened.

if anything what i was wrong about was Luka, I thought he could steal more games, instead he arguably cost them two games.

2. i'm not trying to downplay anything, like i said multiple times there are no asterisks, celtics should be happy. a win is a win, no one should apologize for anything.

i just said we don't KNOW if they are an all time great team. I don't think that's particularly harsh criticism. :lol:

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh I need to see less questioning of Boston in here and more slandering of Luka from you.

Let's go buddy....

hurry-up-judge-judy.gif
hopefully this finals is a wake up call for Luka.

He needs to get way way cuter if he wants to win the finals.

he's going through the same de cutiefication Leonardo DiCaprio did, but he's doing it at like 23 instead of 43. :smh:

1718740424504.png

1718740436102.png

1718740670214.png

Al Horford and an injured Porzingis outplayed a healthy Towns and Gobert :lol: I am hurt

PJ Washington will never win a title as a top 4-5 option, maybe as a top 11-12 guy 8)

Back
Top Bottom