The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

The one thing that hurt about Ja is his pops right there for the ride. He’ll be Aite tho…young and dumb. Hell look back late 20’s and realize how much bread he lost. The crew will get smaller and the routine will get boring. Just hate when you realize a special athlete left so much on the table bc of the night lights.

Keyword there being rapper. If that background music was any other genre and he flashed a firearm in any other setting than a stripclub this is likely a non issue. Yeah he been a little reckless but who wasnt at that age. I dont see how blocking him from accolades and hitting his pockets is saving his career. All while giving him more idle time to get in trouble

It’s bigger than the gun though. The rap music angle is whatever cause he’s no different from lamelo with diamonds in his mouth. I don’t care about that.

But he allegedly threatened a teen with a gun. Allegedly had the beam on the pacers team bus. Allegedly ran up on someone at his sisters volleyball game. Allegedly threatened someone at foot locker and mall security. Add to that he’s got an alleged drinking problem. Sounds like he’s the last one that needs to be flashing guns. You see what the suspension has done already. Pops took off the glasses and put the gnac down. He’s rocking redemption shirts. He needed to be scared straight.

Yeah he been a little reckless but who wasnt at that age

you're devising a conspiracy to explain ja morant's repercussions while also wanting to explain his multiple actions as youthful indiscretions. 99% of players in the nba aren't reckless like that at that age. most avg people aren't. it's ok to demand people take some responsibility for themselves

you're devising a conspiracy to explain ja morant's repercussions while also wanting to explain his multiple actions as youthful indiscretions. it's ok to demand people take some responsibility for themselves
Absolutely but that doesnt mean we gotta accept disproportionate punishment.

"I dont want my kids looking up to someone like that, at least not yet, so he cant win any awards this coming season."

It’s bigger than the gun though. The rap music angle is whatever cause he’s no different from lamelo with diamonds in his mouth. I don’t care about that.

But he allegedly threatened a teen with a gun. Allegedly had the beam on the pacers team bus. Allegedly ran up on someone at his sisters volleyball game. Allegedly threatened someone at foot locker and mall security. Add to that he’s got an alleged drinking problem. Sounds like he’s the last one that needs to be flashing guns. You see what the suspension has done already. Pops took off the glasses and put the gnac down. He’s rocking redemption shirts. He needed to be scared straight.

Man when establishments put their head down and smh when you and your folks pull up, it’s a problem.

We all know who JA is…he a country boy aint never seen nothing with his country pumpfaking thugging cousins with him.

They green as hell just like Zion.

Zion ain’t used to getting quality box, he’s adjusting now I hope. Lol.

South Carolina a funny place.

i dont see ja morant's 25 game suspension as disproportionate.
disproportionate punishment to what?
what other examples of this do we have?

Absolutely but that doesnt mean we gotta accept disproportionate punishment.

"I dont want my kids looking up to someone like that, at least not yet, so he cant win any awards this coming season."
I mean they suspended him 8 games. He would've still been eligible for awards next season. But Ja said, hold my Clase Azul, I want 25 of them thangs!

Theres gotta be more interest in Harden in the league outside of the Clippers.
jamesharden-cropped_1c6ypvn0nq6et1bxwx9gngmq8m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom