The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft Week

Got nowhere else to ask. Need some reccs.

Might have a temp gig in San Fran, best city to live in near it? Heard the city sucks. Diversity and close to yambs/restaurants/bars is important but willing to drive from another city if feasible.

i’m from oakland so i’ve got a complex when it comes to SF, but i’ll even admit that SF still has a lot of charm to it. in terms of housing, you won’t get a lot of square footage for what you pay, but the convenience of having access to good food, plenty of parks, a decent system of public transportation, and a busy dating scene is perhaps worth it if you have the loot.

if this is just a temporary relocation and you’re not trying to commute to work or social events, i’d consider the following neighborhoods: the mission, nob hill, russian hill, presidio, haight-ashbury, cole valley, or western addition. but tbh, outside of the mission, all those neighborhoods listed are pretty much european-american and asian-americans in the fin-tech sector. so if you’re looking for a lot of ethnic diversity, i’d move to oakland. has essentially what SF has minus the bridges and big *** parks. dating scene in oakland is just as vibrant, if not better, too.

i’m from oakland so i’ve got a complex when it comes to SF, but i’ll even admit that SF still has a lot of charm to it. in terms of housing, you won’t get a lot of square footage for what you pay, but the convenience of having access to good food, plenty of parks, a decent system of public transportation, and a busy dating scene is perhaps worth it if you have the loot.

if this is just a temporary relocation and you’re not trying to commute to work or social events, i’d consider the following neighborhoods: the mission, nob hill, russian hill, presidio, haight-ashbury, cole valley, or western addition. but tbh, outside of the mission, all those neighborhoods listed are pretty much european-american and asian-americans in the fin-tech sector. so if you’re looking for a lot of ethnic diversity, i’d move to oakland. has essentially what SF has minus the bridges and big *** parks. dating scene in oakland is just as vibrant, if not better, too.

I appreciate it fam. Taking a look at 2 apartments in Russian Hill and one in Nob Hill tomorrow. Probably gonna settle on one of those areas since it seems to be on every list and recommendation I look at.

Just when you thought this story can't get any worse

Whole crash test dummy, need to neuter and throw people like this under the jail to make sure they're never around normal society ever again :smh:

RIP to the victim losing her life so senselessly |l

No. 22 Virginia at No. 23 Memphis on ESPN2 > stupid *** Memphis at the Pelicans on TNT :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I'm going to watch Celtics at Warriors in the late slot...

Pels blk/green jerseys type nice but I really don’t like the way they play ball.

Zion and Brandon have never looked like they compliment well. Herb n Trey are nice too tho. They’re stacked w/ overwhelming talent.

Ja can’t save ‘em if is gonna look like this going forward.

Back
Top Bottom