The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Hopefully Harden doesn't flame out in the Playoffs again lol, he could have toughed it out in BKN and they'd be a real interesting team this season... all while letting Irving and Durant take any of the real blame
I just looked at his stats. I’m guessing because of his injury he doesn’t populate on some sports sites statistics. He’s getting about 11 AST per game and 21. His efficiency is kind of down, volume up. Will he escape the ghosts of playoff past?
Yes shelbourne.
In what context, brother?

Hopefully Harden doesn't flame out in the Playoffs again lol, he could have toughed it out in BKN and they'd be a real interesting team this season... all while letting Irving and Durant take any of the real blame
Harden just doesn't get it

"I've had a few bad games in close-out games. Not all of them have been bad," he said. "Quite frankly, a lot of the times our team wasn't good enough to compete for championships, if you want to be honest.

"There's only so much I can do."

As long as Chiney lets me borrow some of them comfy *** slippers I know she got, she can borrow a few shoes.
She probably got some nice women's only pairs that'll fit me too. Win-win dating a woman with your shoe size.
F038CD25-F116-4E99-A675-558F06B62531.jpeg

50BFE1FD-DCF9-4667-8691-18CD56B63060.jpeg

I've now seen in this thread the hot take that actually, LeBron scoring more points than anyone who has ever played in the NBA is not really impressive. I need someone to top this nonsense. Good luck
Most of what LeBron says/does is polarizing to certain people. His breaking the scoring record wasn’t going to be any different.

Most of what LeBron says/does is polarizing to certain people. His breaking the scoring record wasn’t going to be any different.
Does this all go back to the Decision?

Or because he was crowned on day one?

D0168C69-A5C7-469A-885D-33B49FC3B7F3.jpeg

I don’t get the controversy. Gloria’s son is 38 years old and operating at a elite superstar level.

His Boston based ranking not withstanding, he’s a lil outside the MVP discussion because of the team’s record. But he’s literally their best player (or slightly below AD but more durable).

Back
Top Bottom