The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Yes but managed and run completely seperate.

1704253342185.jpeg
Does not really matter all that much for them to switch him to Nike.

When his contract is up for renewal they will just do the same thing they did with Luka, Tatum, Draymond, etc. put out a press release saying they signed to a different brand within the Nike family.

Nike is gonna give Jordan Brand the budget to sign high profile NBA stars. I can't see them doing it for Converse.

Plus their isn't 100% separation. For example, Devin Booker released a special edition pair of Converse last season.

Last edited:
His ppg went up each of his first 4 seasons. FT attempts went. Had that tricky year he was hurt and they had Haliburton. They’ve essentially been the same type of player. Eye don’t know what games you’ve been watching

We been watching basketball long enough to know increasing your scoring ain't the only way to evolve your game.

Does not really matter all that much for them to switch him to Nike.

When his contract is up for renewal they will just do the same thing they did with Luka, Tatum, Draymond, etc. put out a press release saying they signed to a different brand within the Nike family.

Nike is gonna give Jordan Brand the budget to sign high profile NBA stars. I can't see them doing it for Converse.

Plus their isn't 100% separation. For example, Devin Booker released a special edition pair of Converse last season.
Yeah I've been saying this for a while to switch him to Nike.

They need to take advantage of having him with Converse and actually market him if they are going to keep him there. Makes no sense otherwise.

Magic have fallen back to Earth. They need to move on from the Minister and Fultz. Waste of a roster spot. Always in street clothes.

Warriors demise was greatly exaggerated. Once dray returns from anger management classes, we going to be back on track.
#5 coming on gawd. West wide open tbh east is Sell Tix and Clucks...that wasn't the word was I was thinkin but even NT made me add a L. Lame Lillard ain't a flex

Curry bouta have the infinity gauntlet. On mom nem

Back
Top Bottom