The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Don’t forget, little jimmy’s parents spent $1,000 for this game and now Boston is going to rest players.

Don’t forget, little jimmy’s parents spent $1,000 for this game and now Boston is going to rest players.
Last year Pelicans/Warriors was egregious.

Warriors were in New Orleans on the 2nd night of a b2b two different times in 2 weeks, Steph sat both times :lol: their only trips to the city all season

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Riley's definitely the one who saw the vision and stuck by him over the years and through the hang ups early on but dude is as self made as it gets.

Nobody else has been able to do more with less for as long as he has.

I hear you but that tweet just means he stuck around long enuff in a good program at the end of the day.

It’s a lot more than Spo to the operation down there getting the job is much bigger than he alone. Again, all credit to him getting better as mentioned.

Their identity and culture is Riles and that’s not arguable. They draft and sign players that fit their identity and culture to like no other org tbh.

Warriors damn near got 40 pieced on national tv last night.

11-18 in their last 29.
20231207_111005.jpg

Once again the NBA gives the Sixers the nuggets on ANOTHER b2b

Monday Sixers play Rockets on NBA TV next day its Nuggets on ESPN

They know what they are doing. Nuggets play Sunday but have rest day monday

Last year Pelicans/Warriors was egregious.

Warriors were in New Orleans on the 2nd night of a b2b two different times in 2 weeks, Steph sat both times :lol: their only trips to the city all season

My ppls went to visit down NO for that game. They HATE Steph/Warriors. Big Time Lebron Lakers fans :lol:. They were initially mad they couldn’t root against Steph :lol:. Said they had fun tho. Was so turnt, they ain’t really care when there. I’d be blown

Back
Top Bottom