The Official NBA Thread

I was super high on Tre Mann headed into that ‘21 draft.

He got some saucy handles but I ain’t know he had that in the bag too.

Hope he lands somewhere with more opportunities.

I was super high on Tre Mann headed into that ‘21 draft.

He got some saucy handles but I ain’t know he had that in the bag too.

Hope he lands somewhere with more opportunities.
He's just too much of a ball stopper and chucker. They've really tried to coach that out of him. He's just not going to play for this team playing like a Rocket.

Is what it is. He does have talent.

What is the caliber of player in summer league? I want to get hyped but I remember some years back that most of the guys in summer league won’t even make an NBA roster. Is this true?

What is the caliber of player in summer league? I want to get hyped but I remember some years back that most of the guys in summer league won’t even make an NBA roster. Is this true?
Yes. Most of the Summer League players don’t even get a training camp invite.

They’re all very talented basketball players, but most are not good enough to make the NBA because the NBA is the most elite of the elite.

90% are gonna be playing for China

I think Dame in Boston would be an amazing move if one of the younger guys on Boston were included or they send White and some draft picks and throw in Brogs.

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
I think Dame in Boston would be an amazing move if one of the younger guys on Boston were included or they send White and some draft picks and throw in Brogs.
I've seen this bandied about some. I love Derrick White and always have. I don't know why Portland would want a 29 year old Derrick White or a 30 year old Brogdon when they already have young guards and don't want a 23 year old Herro. I get why they don't want Herro, but surely he has more long term value then these two.

wild... JJJ's gonna show for Miami's summer league squad only to be in Portland next year.

pat riley watching jacquez jr become a trading piece

1688447134580.gif

Last edited:
exactly, people have bad mouthed him but his stats def say he's not a bust unless people were expecting him to become Hakeem or Kareem out there

Back
Top Bottom