The Official NBA Thread

How long does an nba investigation take?

No clue, but I was always confused as to why the NBA didn’t step in/investigate some of the other issues that have happened over the last couple years.

Guess it seems like there’s no rhyme or reason as to what happens first.

No clue, but I was always confused as to why the NBA didn’t step in/investigate some of the other issues that have happened over the last couple years.

Guess it seems like there’s no rhyme or reason as to what happens first.
They like to wait and see how big of a story it’s gon be or if it messes up the money, else they ignore issues and leave it up to the teams to deal with

Nah, I mess with Bronze but he takes any and every opportunity to make ANY situation about himself.

This is more or less the International version of, "I'm preliminary entering my name in the 20__ Dunk contest. "
Exactly and the only dunk contest he showed up to since then, he really didn’t have a choice. The Covid one in Atl., where family could only attend and the players couldn’t leave the room. At that point he didn’t bother to play the second half.

ezgif-1-cb52a82a24.gif

Norm Nixon probably look the worse. Look like a real jealous hater, worried about Magic's pockets. And that's Norm real son playing him.

Not many people have looked good so far, Magic included. But I guess the goal is to present everyone as complicated people, and not good or bad

basically, you can't sell it to just anyone. this ensures that only clipper fans are buying them up
EYE really like what Ballmer is doing with this one. So essentially resellers can’t cop season tickets anymore. It’s either you go to all 41 home games or you coordinate with 2-3 other folks on how you want to divvy up the 41. If you are unable to do then it opens up the pass to other true fans who will do either of those scenarios (attend all games or split with designated folks).

There may be issues with identity verification, if just one of the pass holders has to be present, etc but it is a great way to stop folks who cop season tickets purely or predominantly for profit and price out true fans.

Back
Top Bottom