The Official NBA Thread

dejounte was not pulling this crap with pop around, right? he needs to show the same respect to nate mcmillian. i would have for nate to lose control of his players and if they underachieve be the guy that will lose his job

Dog I grew hair out during the pandemic and was getting some wild quotes. One lady wanted like $120 for some basic *** braids going back. FOH! I ended up finding a lady that charged like $60.

$60 dollars is still crazy to me.

Byke in day my barber use to braid my hair and she charged me ~$30 for the braids (any style) and a shapeup.

I still don't understand exactly what happened with Kawhi and the injuries because he never communicates clearly. It's weird as ****. Did he tear his knee up like 18 months ago? He seems like a part time player now lawdog1 lawdog1

Nah, man. He can’t be right in the head. I remember he there the ball off dudes head in that random summer league and thought it was just offseason shenanigans but tapping an opposing player on the head after hitting a 3 in his face during an NBA game :wow: He is lucky it was a rookie (maybe why he even did that) otherwise there is a > 50% chance he is getting snuffed.

Showboating is one thing but disrespect like that where you’re touching dudes or bouncing the rock of them is way too far.
He put NBA Youngboy’s son out of his car.

The man is a menace.

FidqpgrWIAAuaht

BYKE

In most of the Jazz wins they’ve given up 115+

Nice start but you’re inevitably gonna sink back to/below .500 with no defensive talent on the floor.

Same thing with the Kings
Hardy is coaching well and playing to their strengths given the personnel, but yeah, shots aren’t always going to fall at a high clip and they can’t stop anyone.

Kangz defensive shortcomings were on full display this evening. Zero rim protection and not enough capable wing defenders.

You do realize that improved play by them right now means a higher asking price if a deal is made, right? That is not necessarily a good thing my man :lol:

But yes, given then right deal, they would fit in nicely.
That's why Rob needs to wait until Turner and Hield hit a slump and make the call once the Pacers go on a losing streak. We do know the Lakets and Pacers have already had multiple discussions going back months. Timing is everything.

Right now Turner is playing at a high level but he not the type to sustain it all year long.

Yanni’s tweets lately have been something else :lol: Man is on a mission out there. ~1/4 through the season but as of right MIL vs Boston looks like the Finals. Boston is up 1.5 games but Middleton isn’t even back which will be huge.

That's why Rob needs to wait until Turner and Hield hit a slump and make the call once the Pacers go on a losing streak. We do know the Lakets and Pacers have already had multiple discussions going back months. Timing is everything.

Right now Turner is playing at a high level but he not the type to sustain it all year long.
Feel like Indy can get a better return by splitting them up in separate trades. They also may have played themselves out of the Wemby/Scoot sweepstakes, so who knows if they even move those guys. They’re currently the 4 seed :lol:

THUNDER UP :pimp:

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but is there a chance Poku is an actual piece?
He really is, players see hes yt and doofy looking and try to go at him and get shocked/embarassed, especially at the rim

Back
Top Bottom