The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Hey, I'm trying to focus my energy elsewhere. At the beginning of the year, I read that the Lakers had an A+ offseason. They acquired key components for this championship run: LeBron putting up elite numbers, DLo balling, AD playing almost every game, AR is back, and so on. So...
Acquired who? Shemarr Moore? Jaxson Hayes? Dinwiddie?

Acquired who? Shemarr Moore? Jaxson Hayes? Dinwiddie?
I'm repeating what the "experts" and Lakers fans stated.
Screenshot_20240423_093710_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240423_094101_Chrome.jpg

Jordan complained to officials just like every other superstar. That man wasn’t some mute who let other teams hack him and just kept playing without saying anything.

This revisionist history y’all do to elevate that man is nasty.
Jordan does complain but doesn't stop playing like Lebron does. Jordan complains when the play stops.

Jordan complained to officials just like every other superstar. That man wasn’t some mute who let other teams hack him and just kept playing without saying anything.

This revisionist history y’all do to elevate that man is nasty.

Wait, I didn’t say Jordan didn’t complain to officials. He did. He’s been booted from a couple games for complaining. What I said is Jordan didn’t *** out in a press conference and blame officials for a loss. Lebron got multiple and one calls as his teammates. He blew a free throw to put them up ahead. He missed the 3 to give them the lead.

Instead Ham & he aimed for officiating and the rest of his team followed.

Lebron being this great for this long speaks to just how great of an athlete he is

Still not a better basketball player than mike
nonsense. Jokic is the True GOAT ! guy moves in slow-mo and still couldn't be stopped.

Will never understand why folks bring up Jordan after stuff like this. Man was a sideshow when he was playing at this point in a horrendously bad East.

Jordan was amazing. It’s fine to leave that man in the past though. Don’t have to make stuff up about him like not complaining about the refs to prop him up :lol:

We've fallen so far from the light you have people acting like MJ's Wizard days were impressive so they can act like he matched what Bron did late in his career.

37-45 btw.

"MJ would've hit that shot". The Lakers wouldn't have even been in the playoffs if they swapped 39 year old MJ for Bron.

1713876968460.png

Y'all need to wash your faces.

Jordan actually played full seasons. Lebron getting paid full time money for 60% Lakers play.

Wild how this is glossed over. Jordan played a full 82 games his last season .

IMG_5336.jpeg
IMG_5335.jpeg

We've fallen so far from the light you have people acting like MJ's Wizard days were impressive so they can act like he matched what Bron did late in his career.

37-45 btw.

The Lakers wouldn't have even been in the playoffs if they swapped 39 year old MJ for Bron.

1713876968460.png

Y'all need to wash your faces.
hypothetical question but I believe he would have. realistically speaking, neither player wouldn't have done it without a healthy AD.

]
Jordan actually played full seasons. Lebron getting paid full time money for 60% Lakers play.

Wild how this is glossed over. Jordan played a full 82 games his last season .

IMG_5336.jpeg
IMG_5335.jpeg

Jordan also sat out basically 2 seasons. I would hope you could play every game after a 2 year break.

Gloss over that.

20 years from now, people will talk about Bron like they talk about Mike. It's cool.

All the Jordan glazers will get old and sound like the Bill Russell/Wilt guys sound now, in the future. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom