The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Nothing but good things happens in Wiggins minutes. Even when you pair him with some guys who are opposite . Coach D akways playing on hard mode limiting him to 9 minutrs during games and **** for no reason to force 11 man rotations

Thunder Up. See y’all for game 1 of the next round.

7ECA4250-9466-4F3F-B096-E8179CAF871C.jpeg

Nothing but good things happens in Wiggins minutes. Even when you pair him with some guys who are opposite . Coach D akways playing on hard mode limiting him to 9 minutrs during games and **** for no reason to force 11 man rotations
He defends, he’s athletic, he can shoot. Doesn’t do stuff he shouldn’t be doing. Should play 20ish min off bench every game.

You local? I drove through the Thundrr party at Scissortail Park about an hour before the game. Nice turnout a-friend a-friend storm2006 storm2006 Only thing missing is watching the game outside on a big screen on the sode of the building but we get why that isnt coming back
Nah i'm not. Just been following them since Russ and KD from the beginning. Would love to go to an okc game to check out the arena and the crowd

Is SGA athletic? i was talking to some friends and I say no.

Like to me the top 5 players in the nba are Joker, Luka, Shai, Giannis and Embiid. And Giannis and Embiid are physical freaks and the other 3 are pretty unathletic by nba standards.

Shai has decent end to end speed but his true gift is his ability to stop on a dime and raise up. And being 6’6 with a 7 foot wingspan he gets that shot off over everyone. But he’s not remotely athletic. Got no hops or insane quickness or anything. Reminds me of a less athletic pre injury Shawn Livingstan

Like to me the top 5 players in the nba are Joker, Luka, Shai, Giannis and Embiid. And Giannis and Embiid are physical freaks and the other 3 are pretty unathletic by nba standards.

Shai has decent end to end speed but his true gift is his ability to stop on a dime and raise up. And being 6’6 with a 7 foot wingspan he gets that shot off over everyone. But he’s not remotely athletic. Got no hops or insane quickness or anything. Reminds me of a less athletic pre injury Shawn Livingstan
He’s not freakish athletic, but I wouldn’t say he’s not athletic in the way you’re describing.

Last edited:

Good point, he’s just extremely skilled and a great decision maker.

I texted storm2006 storm2006 a few weeks back and never heard back from him. I know he was seeing a new girl and I think her fam stayed out the country so he was doing **** there for a minute. And sometimes with his work he basically can't go on here or use his phone, he's disappeared for long periods of time on here before. So hoping it's one of those situations and he's all good

Back
Top Bottom