The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

What’s interesting about the kyrie suspension is that the guys in the league love him. On a personal level they say he’s the nicest most sincere guy you will find in the nba. Even his old teammates he left hanging swear by the guy still.

He said he didn’t agree with anything in the doc. I hey want him to say the word “sorry” and bow down. He’s stubborn.

He SHOULD say he’s sorry. But his stubbornness will hurt him. Hope he realizes he can be a positive influence if he just gets his head out of the YouTube algorithm.

Sad situation

Brother Malcolm spoke on this decades ago... They're literally publicly lynching this dude. The guy already said he doesn't agree with everything in the doc. "They" simply want to see the brother fold and say "I'm sorry"... Brothers pay attention. They are basically telling nxggas to get in line. What's funny is the NBA is always using hip-hop songs in their promotions, many of which feature lyrics about black on black crime yet no one bats an eye. This man Kyrie ain't said one word about jews and even denounced the doc yet because he didn't say "I'm sorry" he's Hitler all of a sudden. I hope this is a wake up call to all brothas. Lastly, Kyrie is a black Hebrew which means he's literally semitic but of course the powers that be... Nvm just watch they drag this man's name in the mud the next two weeks and watch every media personality act holier than thou in regards to this story... Bout to go order as much Kyrie gear as I can before Nike starts pandering.
mike-brown-huh.gif

what would a realistic package from the warriors for kd look like?

dray gotta be included right?

This isn't gonna go over well, even here but I agree to a certain extent of your premise

What's wrong is wrong and it's fine to have your view on public issues. Or to disagree with Irving

But there's always a certain energy/tone from folks that gets to me
Yeah my post was for the brothas.. I've come to realize that this site, well the internet in general, is majority non-black so I fully expect them to not understand nuances in situations like this nor do I ever expect them to see the black POV.. I mean how could they? But like you said they always offer their input and it's always condescending. Like you said, their tone says a lot. It just bothers me how they are so infatuated with our culture, our athletes etc. But whenever it comes to stuff like this these folks tend to always be against us. The doc was inaccurate and shared some bs and Kyrie denounced it publicly. Him getting suspended because he didn't answer a question the way "they" wanted him to is asinine.

Kanye stopped being our brother a while ago. He’s a goof
Only our brother when he's on his redemption tour after getting knocked down a few pegs the same way he went all gospel on everyone after all the wild **** he said about the community :lol:>D

Got the most to say when he's on top then crawling back for support when he's being outcasted at large by the same folks he yearns for approval from.

Crazy how much every race matters but blacks….. You can’t disagree with Jews, Asians or the alphabet boyz
What's crazy is in the nets' statement they essentially said dude is suspended because he didn't answer a media question like they wanted him to. If this was the 60s every major black athlete would be taking a stand in the name of Kyrie right now... The man literally said nothing about Jews.

Back
Top Bottom