The Official NBA Thread

Low key the Diaw acquisition really completed that offense.

basically every line up had 4 - 5 above average passers for their positions, especially at the big position.

Switching hadn't coming into vogue yet, teams were still hard hedging,
so having bigs who can pass on the roll was so devastating.

Timmy, Splitter and Diaw could make those initial passes that really triggered rotations.

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers Luka free square + flex friday on Prize Picks today. I went with this

5FE4A911-3D79-4ED4-9B6C-021E3FAE4193.jpeg

People need to understand the power of mobilizing the internet as your personal army for trivial stuff as a celebrity

Tony Parker was on the court with one of the 10 best players to ever lace em up that’s why the spurs were successful he was good but there have been a lot of guys you could replace him with, there wasn’t any replacing Tim Duncan

MitchRob just went down for 3 weeks.

And iHart tries, he hustles, but he’s not the floor spacer that was promised.

There’s space for Serge on the bench.

Boston has one one title since 86. They're definitely not the best franchise example regardless of the talent they currently have.
Fair especially since they adopted the win now with the Big Three.
Franchise is on lowkey on their Dallas Cowboy steez, claiming historic status based on old titles. Ancient in the case of the Celtics.

I come in peace.
As a Knicks fan, can’t front I’m jelly. We haven’t had a title since the 70s. But it’s not like winning a chip is eazy. Lebron the only reason Believeland became real. Many franchises out there with 0 rangs.

always been strongly Manu>Tony guy.
Manu was a natural 3 level scorer and one of the original “modern” PnR maestros. But for an assortment of reasons he wasn’t a big minutes guy, which is obviously important.

Tony developed the jumper & passing well enough to go along with his natural ability to finish in the paint better than most. Most importantly he could play the minutes.

Perfect complement.

I don’t know how long Manu lasts if I had to run him 37-40 mpg consistently.

Manu was a natural 3 level scorer and one of the original “modern” PnR maestros. But for an assortment of reasons he wasn’t a big minutes guy, which is obviously important.

Tony developed the jumper & passing well enough to go along with his natural ability to finish in the paint better than most. Most importantly he could play the minutes.

Perfect complement.

I don’t know how long Manu lasts if I had to run him 37-40 mpg consistently.

I mean they didn't run Tony 37-40 mpg consistently.

Manu def had durability issues, per minute I think he's a better player than Tony.

Tony playing more minutes so that def lowers the gap, but even with that I still think Manu is better.

Not just Utah. White people all over love doing this to minorities. “Wow…you look exactly like <Insert celebrity, athlete, musician or public figure of your race/ethnicity that you look NOTHING like>!!”. **** has irked me so much over my lifetime that I have wanted to make a PowerPoint or collage of all the different folks that do not resemble each other or me just to show them how ridiculous they are :lol: :smh:
Doesn't even make sense how I would look like 50 cent AND Nelly.

Murray just salty he not apart of the rebuild process. Suck it up fam.

Make San Antonio Great Again. The NBA needs it.

I mean they didn't run Tony 37-40 mpg consistently.

Manu def had durability issues, per minute I think he's a better player than Tony.

Tony playing more minutes so that def lowers the gap, but even with that I still think Manu is better.
'03 Tony at 34, Manu at 27
‘05 Tony at 37, Manu at 33
‘07 Tony at 38, Manu at 30
All the non title years in between there were similar differences.

Doesn’t really matter if you’re a better per minute guy if you’re leaving an entire quarter + change on the table :lol:

He & Tony were great complements.

Manu definitely just as talented offensively as damn near anyone from his generation, but you can’t just gloss over the minutes :lol: it bumps him down significantly in any A/B comparison

Back
Top Bottom