The Official NBA Thread

He seems more of a number 2 or 3 on a contender, and he gotta play more bully ball…dribbles too much and shoots too many tough jumpers when he doesn’t have to

But the Magic’s main issue showed up in the 4th quarter that game…They don’t have the guards to be a serious squad, when Banchero and Franz not cooking their best perimeter player is Fultz who can’t/won’t shoot or Cole who’s like 5’10 and a wild card …Sucks they couldn’t close it out, woulda been a good W :smh:

Paolo be over dribbling, for no reason. And has a weird shot selection. Fultz & Suggs were hooping tho. Particularly Suggs. I think he going to be alright. Starting to play and do the little things. Probably won’t be a star, but he’ll be good.

Magic really struggle with getting and developing guards. I thought Paolo jumper was a little further along. He be passing up some open catch and shoot ones at the top of the key, for dribble in rythm pull ups. That tells me the confidence in the J, isn’t there yet.

feel like harden will have some bright moments with the clippers, but will just get in the way in the long run.

Clippers are loaded they literally got rid of undesirables on the bench

Rob and Nic both garbage

Lue just need a health run to bring the clips a chip

Clippers are loaded they literally got rid of undesirables on the bench

Rob and Nic both garbage

Lue just need a health run to bring the clips a chip
Hasn't this always been the problem? Health problems not talent for them.

Honestly, I'm not even mad at James.
  • He took less money so that we can sign more guys
  • He mentored Maxey
  • He helped Joel get his MVP
  • He sacrificed his game to be more of a facilitator
  • He had perhaps his best playoff games against Boston (followed by 3 of the worst)
  • He surprisingly opted in giving the franchise a chance to to get something in return (although it may have been the only way he could get to the Clippers while still keeping that $30+ mil)
  • He probably had an influence getting Doc fired
We also knew we could not win it all with Harden and he was also a poor fit with Nurse. The fact that he gave us a way out by requesting a trade (because we all knew Morey would have ran it back) is actually the best case scenario.

Honestly, I'm not even mad at James.
  • He took less money so that we can sign more guys
  • He mentored Maxey
  • He helped Joel get his MVP
  • He sacrificed his game to be more of a facilitator
  • He had perhaps his best playoff games against Boston (followed by 3 of the worst)
  • He surprisingly opted in giving the franchise a chance to to get something in return (although it may have been the only way he could get to the Clippers while still keeping that $30+ mil)
  • He probably had an influence getting Doc fired
We also knew we could not win it all with Harden and he was also a poor fit with Nurse. The fact that he gave us a way out by requesting a trade (because we all knew Morey would have ran it back) is actually the best case scenario.
He still has a goood rep with the players as well.

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat , Gary Payton II has looked GREAT. His corner 3 has come a long way.

One of the best moves the warriors did was trading wiseman back for GP2.

Looking back at last season, the Warriors were playing Wiseman & Jamychal Green in their rotation to start the season. A huge part of their road woes

The bench, already much better. For a team that was horrific on the road and bench. I hope y’all see the depth I was talking about:

Cp3
Moody (seems to have def improved)
Gp2
Kuminga
Saric

And TJD can play, and is ready to contribute. 13-10 & 4 blocks last night. The 57th pick in this years draft. . :pimp:

F9xyAkCXIAAMNEP.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom