The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Why do people get so defensive over Drake?

I think it's fair to ask how a man in his 30s finds time to listen to 55,000 minutes of him in 11 months :lol:
exactly
I work ~80-100 hours a week and go to the gym for 90 minutes most days.
smh 90 minutes of a weirdo whispering in ur ear smhh
What should a man be listening to?
music from atlanta, young thug, future, young scooter, future, gucci mane, lil baby just to name a few
especially if ur in the gym

406806581_731895998972796_6092013746172107932_n.jpg

My most listened to SONG was only 59 plays. Can't imagine listening to any song or album 2500 times :lol:

Respectfully, I have to treat this conversation like I do my body count. I dont even want want to know and I don’t know exacts (even though in this case they exist) so I’ll leave it to the court of public opinion.

You ride around with a white girl for six months and your Apple Music end of year counts going to look a little funky :lol: I don’t know if my early workout playlist choices have beat out some of these MFers I had to listen to on the BW Parkway or late night :lol:

Anti-Bron energy on this one
1701295275518.jpeg

Damn there’s rules for gym music too 😫
I only have one - listen to music on headphones. Don’t bring a in a Bluetooth speaker and make everyone else nearby hear your stuff. Thankfully, I’ve only encountered that a couple times.

*Edit - ok, two rules. No headphones in while playing in a basketball game at the gym. Just for shooting around it’s ok. There are admitted violators of this rule in the thread.

majority of accounted drake minutes are mainly while entertaining

i know EYE am not alone on this one :pimp:
Drake gotta be high on my list cuz I got a couple joints that tell Alexa to play yo when they come thru :lol: :pimp: ….Don Tolliver too, shorty from Houston luv his last album…It got some bangers on there tho

I’m not much of a listen to a specific artist guy when it’s just me, I shuffle or playlist

When I was a real gym rat, I use to throw heavy weight around listening to slow jams.
I would be resting between sets just like this
T0FeEA.gif

That **** will elevate you bro. Post-workout shower, on the way to the garage and after my last meeting when I want to grind is all slow jams. Always gets me right. I think Eric Benet and Stevie Wonder gotta be in my Top 5-10 for the year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom