The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

When I use to work corporate, I would blast, "Cult of Personality," whenever I came into the room, do Punks whole entrance and scream "Its working time," even though I was always coming in at 9.20am instead of 9am.

No cap, my boss hated it, but really hated it cause everyone else got a kick out of it lol

No chelseas, but I cant do female rappers. All it is is “my ***** my ***** my ***** take his money money,” blah blah literally about being whores.

I like female rnb singers when they rap better than female rappers and yes that includes MTVs Hip Hop-era classic Carmen. Be spazzed on that

Doja love them milk men. But saw her show earlier this month she's a great performer and still bad af, body is 2013 Bron type elite status.

Doja also low-key got hella slaps

She's on some mercurial other **** 'Ye style but there's not too many around that have an ear and pen for hits like her.

Even back in the SoundCloud days she used to drop heat with some of the dopest producers on there regularly.

For Meg, not all her music hits for me but she's definitely a beast bar for bar

Doja is one where I don’t know how should about her songs playing in my vehicles because I haven’t fully read up on the story.

But I listen to two Apple generated playlists enroute to the highway and since she’s normally near the top..I have to say Doja slaps as well.

Really happy to see the women’s rap and hoops game get this much love and exposure.

No chelseas, but I cant do female rappers. All it is is “my ***** my ***** my ***** take his money money,” blah blah literally about being whores.

I like female rnb singers when they rap better than female rappers and yes that includes MTVs Hip Hop-era classic Carmen. Be spazzed on that
Timeless

I get the City Girls/Sexyy Red/Latto/Rubi Rose style of rap might not be for everyone but a lot of these other female rappers have been dropping better projects and music than a lot of the most popular newer male rappers out rn.

There's legit plenty of options/choices for every style of rap you might like nowadays.

Doja is one where I don’t know how should about her songs playing in my vehicles because I haven’t fully read up on the story.

But I listen to two Apple generated playlists enroute to the highway and since she’s normally near the top..I have to say Doja slaps as well.

Really happy to see the women’s rap and hoops game get this much love and exposure.
When I came across this a few years back

Did your boss fear for his life?

Haha, no, but he definitely enjoyed firing me.

Salespeople would get bonuses based on how much stuff we sold. It was basically a health supplements private label company.

Basically we would just have to sell more than 5% of the quota to get the bonus.

But then one month the boss said we need to get 20% above the quota to get a bonus monthly.

I sure enough, stood up and pointed out how they will never get bonuses cause its impossible to grow the business 20% a month, you just dont wanna give bonuses no more.

This really resonated with the workers cause I didnt get bonuses, I was the web dude and my salary had nothing to do with sales.

Co-workers of course was on my side, he fired me like a week later.

I was basically the CM Punk of that company. Voice of the salesman.

Feels like she went off the rails as soon as she started getting too much attention from a certain demographic I swear :rofl::smh:

She was always leaning towards that side. You can see it in her earlier interviews, what side she grew up around. Always kinda weird, she was acting like a cow in her first video. :lol:

The fame just made her more of what she was. Like with Lady Gaga and I think she was extremely talented.

She was always leaning towards that side. You can see it in her earlier interviews, what side she grew up around. Always kinda weird, she was acting like a cow in her first video. :lol:

The fame just made her more of what she was. Like with Lady Gaga and I think she was extremely talented.

Respectfully, I was totally unfamiliar with Lady Gaga’s game. I saw that Gucci movie and was like
1701302772878.gif

There's definitely a difference between the quirky and cute kind of weird, like when she broke through, and the straight weirdo 4chan edgelord status that she's leaned all the way into recently :lol:

I like Doja's speaking voice.

When a woman actually has a feminine voice, its great.

Cause lots of hot Women have this weird sounding goofy voice and you just think of the noises she prolly makes and you just imagine grunts, yall know what I mean.

Flow-wise though, I do prefer the dude sounding voice, l pick Cardi B and Before that Foxy Brown.

Foxy switching to a girly voice her second album was not necessary.

I dont like Megans flow, cadence sounds too old school 80s for me, whenever she raps, I just hear Kurtis Blow say, "CLAP your hands, everybody...,"though Cobra was excellent.

For Girly Voice rappers, its Nicki, she #1.

Last edited:
This was discussed a while back in general when folks first became aware after an award show performance :lol:

She's lowkey been holding all these years 🤷🏿‍♂️
Bille Eilish is another one. Folks usually just see her wearing JNCOs and tall tees.

Back
Top Bottom