The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Why does Adidas insist on the moon boot aesthetic? The Systems look like some GH2s on court from a distance but 🗑️ up close.

Didn’t realize Knicks have yet another b2b 2mor and looking very daunting at the moment. Phx & the rampaging Clipset gonna be tuff.

GSW washed up and need revamping.

A lot of warriors' fans were upset that they took Podz over Whitmore. For a minute, I was in that boat too but then realized that Cam would've just rotted on the bench behind Wiggs and Kuminga.

Podz has proved a lot of those folks wrong. He's filled played that Donte Divencenzo/GP2 role off the bench really well. Hella pesky on defense, smart ball handler, and rebounds well. Kid was a shooter in college so I trust that'll come for him in due time. Probably won't be a star but if he can turn into a Josh Hart type of player, that'd be huge for the warriors.

that said, steph curry has been *** cheeks in the 4th quarter lately :sick: :frown:

Yea you guys have to excuse me here I stopped watching College basketball a long time ago. I hate the NCAA as an organization with a passion man. So I had no idea who he was.

Yea you guys have to excuse me here I stopped watching College basketball a long time ago. I hate the NCAA. So I had no idea who he was.

the kid played for santa clara university.. im pretty sure most of us didn't know who he was :lol:

this current iteration of the dubs

IMG_3440.jpeg

??
99344A47-F198-40E8-A76D-6246DA865833.jpeg

And good looks to the directionless Bulls for giving Miami that work. Was gonna be a dogfight already in these standings but now the waters be shaky af w/o MitchRob.

The team is washed like many that have superstars… I think Klay’s struggles and Dray’s frustrations wrap into this. It came quicker than most but wasn’t out of the ordinary. They won in 2018 and 2022 and it’s almost 2024 what are we saying if it started in 2015 ya know…

but dubs aint washed. as long as 30 is still hoopin and healthy, they're a playoff team.
30 hoopin’, but everyone else looking washed. Wiggins used to be an elite defender and rebounder, he ain’t that. Klay used to be a knock-down shooter and point of attack defender.. Looney used to be great rebounder and defender, he’s lost a step. Dray still a good defender, but he’s lost a step and some athleticism. They are all getting older and decline is noticeable. Re-tool, shuffle the deck around Curry with young guys and guys who compliment Curry

but dubs aint washed. as long as 30 is still hoopin and healthy, they're a playoff team.
They are DONE, I don't think they make the playoffs this year, who currently in are they better than, the Rockets?

-Klay is a borderline starter at this point and tbh the Warriors need Klay to be atleast elite on one side of the ball, he used to be on both.
-Wiggins is looking like Minnesota Wig again
-They have some very good younger pieces so there's a positive but Kuminga has NO jumper, like it's Gobert bad

I will say this though, I think IF they make the playoffs and are healthy they can still beat anyone......Steph is that dangerous. I love Steph btw, and was pulling for them hard last year against the Lakers, them losing last year just seemed different, they looked....idk old

Steph may be different here, but Kobe against the Thunder, and Steph now reminds me 100% of this series in 2012:

Steph after winning everything into his 30s doesn’t have much support

IMG_2138.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom