The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

The hell happened in the Bucks/Nets game? Checked the boxscore and basically all the Nets starters played like 10 min and the bench got majority of the minutes. Quarter by quarter points it looked fairly competitive. They all got tossed or something in the 2nd quarter? :lol:
Vaughn wanted to rest all the guys because of injuries and the schedule. They called up a couple of g-league guys before the game. Played Royce, Mikal, and Cam for 1Q then rested and just went to third stringers/g-league guys. Mikal played to keep his streak alive, but it was known before the game he and Royce wouldn't play much. Cam was moreso a puzzling benching "rest"

The crazy thing about my fear of dogs is that I actually wish the best for them and think people that abuse their dogs and don't take care of them are scum. I don't have any hatred towards them I just get really nervous around them.
Funny thing is i've been bit twice, but still love dogs, just cautious.

Once was at my moms workplace, they had a little shop on the compound with a bunch of dogs. One started chasing me out of nowhere. Swear I outran it and made it inside but one of my moms coworkers that saw came by to check and sure I enough I had two holes on the left cheek.

2nd was a neighbors german shepherd I knew damn near my whole life, just up and bit my left thigh out of nowhere.

I don't get the whole small women big dogs thing though. The hell she gon do if it breaks free?

NT NBA cliffnotes for a day when there were 6 NBA games played:
  • zion's artist needs their license revoked due to negligence and an inability to understand symmetry
  • dogs will be dogs
  • no gun celebrations
warriors need to win or lose so we can get this thread back on track ASAP

NT NBA cliffnotes for a day when there were 6 NBA games played:
  • zion's artist needs their license revoked due to negligence and an inability to understand symmetry
  • dogs will be dogs
  • no gun celebrations
warriors need to win or lose so we can get this thread back on track ASAP
The warriors caused all this dog talk

Something outchea causing all types of damage, yet its supporters live in denial and talk in circles defending it.

Am I talking about pit bulls and their owners, or Draymond and the Warrior's management? Hmm....

stringerbell.gif

Vaughn wanted to rest all the guys because of injuries and the schedule. They called up a couple of g-league guys before the game. Played Royce, Mikal, and Cam for 1Q then rested and just went to third stringers/g-league guys. Mikal played to keep his streak alive, but it was known before the game he and Royce wouldn't play much. Cam was moreso a puzzling benching "rest"
Still inexcusable :smh:

Saw in the NFL thread a dope suggestion:

The NBA will never be popular as NFL in America but they should:

- Start their season on Xmas or Late Dec
- After superbowl do their in season tourney
-All star break like April,
-Playoffs go from June to August (Olympic years would be an issue), they’d run that whole summer time with events/games every night and nobody car s about summer baseball games
-Offseason drama spills over into NFL season, keep them relevant still

But then who cares, being 2nd in a multi-billion dollar business is just fine, with the 10-16 million viewers in China, and 5-10 years from now another 10 mill from India. When George Niang makes more than Jonathan Taylor, you doing ok lol
They got spooked when they put games on during the bubble over the summer. Granted it was during the pandemic. And I think too many NBA people like their vacations during August before the school year begins. :lol:

So the team took PTO against the Bucks instead of the Pistons? That makes no sense.

Nobody wants to be the team that the Pistons break their L streak against.
I mean fair, but the Nets backups can still probably beat the Pistons :lol: Just sucks cuz I’m sure there were a lot of ppl who would’ve liked to see a competitive Bucks/Nets game.

Apparently it wasn’t the players decision though according to Bridges.

cherry picked stat of the day. They both (and Chet as well) killed, didn't need some random stat to

Last edited:
Could have been a Knicks also (Knicks traded OKC pick 11 which OKC used to draft Ousmane Dieng who is ~6'11 now and has played 200+ minutes on the season and has 0 blocks, even was a team leading -15 in his G league game last night), then OKC took JDubb (Jalen Williams, Santa Clara G) with #12

Back
Top Bottom