The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

giphy.gif

His young *** ain't stand a chance. She got one BD that was a NFL player another NBA BD. She know how to play the game.
so effin bad mane

When he was hurt and played 2 games? :lol:

He missed 2 games and yes, the one who looked completely lost at critical times of the game where coach didn't have a game plan for (understandable considering his personal matter). But I can see the same thing happening with Doc.

No Exuses List (updated)

1) Bucks
2) Celtics
3) 76ers
4) Lakers
5) Warriors

Lakers need to win a chip bro.

They have four cornerstones.

Reaves is on the all-star list in votes.

AD is having the best year of his life.

LeBron amazing.
agreed
Lakers belong on all exuses lists due to winning the IST

but the official #noexcuses list is:
nugs
celtics
bucks
76ers
clips
suns

and whoever wavycrocket wavycrocket roots for and all teams that have addict4sneakers addict4sneakers sons

thats wilddd
i saw her at cava a few months ago, she is as bad in person with stupid amazing proportions.
i thought about talking to her but honestly didn't wanna bug her
its funny because no one noticed her and she i guess came alone after a gym workout to grab a togo plate. if she chose to dine in then i would definitely introduce myself

IMG_5203.JPG

Just should have said wassup bro she speaks and is chill. When I was up in the valley used to see her a couple times a month at that that gym off of Lankershim in NoHo.

Obvious sarcasm w/ GS hanging around there.

Might as well add the Lakers once their szn gets started this time around.

The other team in LA is my favorite to win it all tho, or at least rep the west, if Zu comes back.

Knicks been hottest team in the east, feels like their year.
Randle’s playoff resume is terrible. Well below 20 ppg on terrible splits.

The team defense will be great and Brunson is an elite 3 level scorer with all the counters in the world, but if they don’t draw the Cavs it’ll be tough to advance.

You know what take out the Warriors. That was just a joke from the Summer time anyways.

Suns are in the list now.

Every single fiber of their being is reliant on winning.

Back
Top Bottom