The Official NBA Thread

Whew
IMG_0446.jpeg

Need a mini doc on how Luka feels about Vlade and vice versa.

They say Luka’s dad is real tight with Vlade. Man IDK :lol:

Im glad Jalen Green is getting much deserved credit, but I’m noticing Amen Thompson has been filling up the stat sheet since he moved to PF.

Is this going to be a thing moving forward?

Knicks/Brunson; Wemby dominates...Kyrie/Luka/Dallas...Lakers vs Warriors...y'all just let me know when this mid vs mid love fest is over in here.

Wolves just stomped Denver and is rightfully back at #1...put 'Sota at the top of the list! None of ya's still know...well, It's my time to shine

captain-phillips-boat-hijack.gif

Knicks/Brunson; Wemby dominates...Kyrie/Luka/Dallas...Lakers vs Warriors...y'all just let me know when this mid vs mid love fest is over in here.

Wolves just stomped Denver and is rightfully back at #1...put 'Sota at the top of the list! None of ya's still know...well, It's my time to shine

captain-phillips-boat-hijack.gif
:lol:

Im glad Jalen Green is getting much deserved credit, but I’m noticing Amen Thompson has been filling up the stat sheet since he moved to PF.

Green getting all the shine, but Amen been quietly 58% FG, 12/8 (+steals/blocks) this last month. Consistently good defense and lots of room to improve

Hey yall does anyone know when the Blazers season starts? Haven't seen them play in ages. Weird that every other team is playing but them.

Hey yall does anyone know when the Blazers season starts? Haven't seen them play in ages. Weird that every other team is playing but them.

Banton been a fun watch lately though.

It's tough with Simons in and out of the lineup, no Sharpe - and I'm not sure about the rest of the young core. Camara...meh...Scoot has an obvious ceiling - then a bunch of misfit vets...I will say though...free Jerami Grant. He'd be a solid piece for more than a few playoff teams.

He reminds me of Igoudala intagibles wise.

Will be the best perimeter defender on the team, can play make, does the little things and is an elite athlete

Back
Top Bottom