The Official NBA Thread

Banton been a fun watch lately though.

It's tough with Simons in and out of the lineup, no Sharpe - and I'm not sure about the rest of the young core. Camara...meh...Scoot has an obvious ceiling - then a bunch of misfit vets...I will say though...free Jerami Grant. He'd be a solid piece for more than a few playoff teams.
Banton really filling the shot volume gap that Dame left behind. And unless Scoot makes a big leap in year 2, via Chauncey getting fired and bringing a good coach, we gonna look like we're taking another season off next year :smh:

Keep Jerami tho. Guy is the goods and it sucks that he's rotting here but I like knowing we have at least 1 reliable player on the team.

Not going to judge scoot based off this **** show of a season- especially if there’s any passes given to billups

Crazy how quick they went from winners of the off season to this

Banton really filling the shot volume gap that Dame left behind. And unless Scoot makes a big leap in year 2, via Chauncey getting fired and bringing a good coach, we gonna look like we're taking another season off next year :smh:

Keep Jerami tho. Guy is the goods and it sucks that he's rotting here but I like knowing we have at least 1 reliable player on the team.

Gotta trade Jeremi man. If you’re going to tank, tank it right.

Get as many picks as you can.

Scoot’s a PG, he has a couple years, they will always have leeway and I agree with that.

It’s one of the reason why I didn’t understand why Rockets fans wanted to get rid of Jalen Green so soon. You guys have to give players like this time.

Because Jalen can shoot and is an elite athlete.

I knew Scoot’s shooting would be a problem just from his G-League games. Dude can’t shoot at this point. Also, he’s only a slightly above average athlete at 6’2”

Screenshot_20240330_094326_Chrome.jpg

#NeverForget

GJ4X9VTWoAAfnCl.jpeg

This man is a rookie. I admit I had my doubts on Wemby as well, mostly if he can stay healthy and I thought bigs would bother him more, but hes been stellar. If they get that man a pg and he asserts himself more man… :smh:

There shoudnt be a game next year where hes not top in fg attempts a game. There was hella times I peeped a boxscore and he wasnt even top 3.

It might be the oxy I’m on from getting my wisdom teeth removed but **** it.

Wemby got it man. Y’all won.
Growth, we love to see it my brother, no diddler.

Hope your mouth recovers smooth and swiftly and that you got a nurse on deck so you can come back munchier than ever.

Growth, we love to see it my brother, no diddler.

Hope your mouth recovers smooth and swiftly and that you got a nurse on deck so you can come back munchier than ever.

I’m still hating on him.

I just can’t sit here and lie like he isn’t good like Jordan stans do to Bron

Back
Top Bottom