The Official NBA Thread

I’m still hating on him.

I just can’t sit here and lie like he isn’t good like Jordan stans do to Bron
A principled and ethical hater

dwayne-wade-i-love-it (3).gif

Gotta trade Jeremi man. If you’re going to tank, tank it right.

Get as many picks as you can.
We're getting another top 5 pick plus the Warriors pick this year. That's 4 lottery picks in 3 years. If Billups is still here none of it will matter though. Jerami or not, Billups will make sure we miss the playoffs.

We're getting another top 5 pick plus the Warriors pick this year. That's 4 lottery picks in 3 years. If Billups is still here none of it will matter though. Jerami or not, Billups will make sure we miss the playoffs.
Whoever runs the offense should also be gone. When y’all were healthy it still looked real bad

Not going to judge scoot based off this **** show of a season- especially if there’s any passes given to billups

Crazy how quick they went from winners of the off season to this
Yup rookie PG as well, needs more time to develop …My only concern is he hasn’t shown enough of the flashes of what he’s supposed to be at his best but hopefully that’s in year 2

My take of the Blazers backcourt not as “crowded” and special as folks was thinking not looking too bad tho :lol:

RIP Lou Gossett, Jr. Nice man.

His son played hoops at Santa Monica High while I was there and Lou would drop by practice occasionally. Cool, low key guy when he was around.

(I’m sorry to report that his son was terrible. He was like 6’4”, but totally uncoordinated. He somehow made dunking look uncool. Also a nice guy though).

RIP Lou Gossett, Jr. Nice man.

His son played hoops at Santa Monica High while I was there and Lou would drop by practice occasionally. Cool, low key guy when he was around.

(I’m sorry to report that his son was terrible. He was like 6’4”, but totally uncoordinated. He somehow made dunking look uncool. Also a nice guy though).
Guess his son was no Butch McRae

81cd598d-8bf4-4c37-a446-2bd5100849de_text.gif

b765d4e7-32b0-4807-9676-d47b473bd44e_text.gif

RIP

Back
Top Bottom