The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Feel for the, "Mitchell Robinson is a hall of fame defender" crew. I want yall to be relevant again and this just doesn't help. Praying for the Knicks Fanbase.

If we can get a healthy OG back, we can go far. Team was killing without Randle. Most of us knew he needed the surgery though.

Thibs is gonna have to get real creative with opening up those corner 3 opportunities for Donte and OG, because Brunson about to get doubled every possession in the playoffs

This is similar to how the Evan Mobley injury made the cavs better. The knicks are better off with Brunson getting all the touches. It’s a head start for when Randle’s inevitably moved

I was watching the last Mavs game and the commentators said Luka told them that he and Kyrie as playing so well together because they have gotten to know each other better off the court and, he had to get used to playing off the ball more.

Because he was getting tired in games early in the season because he had to set more screens and move around more, but now he is used to it. :smh: :lol:

YARN | I'll put it on the list. | Captain America The Winter ...

Back
Top Bottom