The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Let’s get it cavs, I have us winning in 5 games!

Also LFG Bron-Bron, even tho I have Denver in 5/6 games!

Decided to dress like it’s 2006 or if im going bowling 🤷🏽‍♂️

Have folks coming over for Lakers and Haney fight, Gummies gonna be popped on 4/20, beautiful day!

IMG_6151.jpeg
Ngl your hair looks crazy my brother.
Abel Basquiat era crazy.
Happy 4/20

Last edited:
Might lose this game, but think the Magic win the series. Cleveland not having much firepower outside of the backcourt bodes well for Orlando since they struggle scoring themselves. Think they’ll be able to do just enough.

Ngl your hair looks crazy my brother.
Abel Basquiat eta crazy.
Happy 4/20
Hahah yeah man, my last cut was 1 month ago, and I just got back from a 3 week India trip, Body has been through some thangs!

I got a wedding this next weekend, figure
I get cut and fresh for that lol

Working on some stuff around the house and I feel like Cole Anthony is missing a shot every time I look up at the TV.

So few of us picking Boston, whereas they feel like the clear-cut favorites amongst the NBA media is pretty interesting

And I legitimately expect the Knicks to get to the Eastern conference finals and while the Celtics are incredible... I picked the Knicks to beat them. That's my big homer pick for the bracket so I had to have them lose to Denver. It hurt not to believe in a miracle and give LeBron another ring

Magic have enough defense to hang around with the Cavs, but their lack of shooting is going to prevent them from winning the series.

The NBA running a promotion that the playoffs are indeed different from the regular season is both genius and a slap to the face to the fans. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom