The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Why would you even try that knowing your history

Yeah…I had the same injury and had to change my game. It took a while to get there though.

Because the moment I felt good, I tried to jump hard an aggravate my knee again.

first year of recovery was like this:

Injury > recovery > slowly play into shape > feel good > feel great and try something stupid > injured again.

It was a loop until I broke that habit.

So your argument is more narratives? I watch games homie. But I'm done with this convo. All this negative juju you putting out got Himbiid injured.:smh:
How are these narratives? Google everything I’ve typed. You’re comparing Embiid who hasn’t been to a conference finals to all time greats who have signature playoff moments past the first round.

You can be done but this isn’t and hasn’t been about his talent. I’ve said he was generational for years. So since I say he’s generational, he’s going to be held to that standard. Hopefully he can come back to this game because I would love to be wrong and he get over the hump.

How are these narratives? Google everything I’ve typed. You’re comparing Embiid who hasn’t been to a conference finals to all time greats who have signature playoff moments past the first round.

You can be done but this isn’t and hasn’t been about his talent. I’ve said he was generational for years. So since I say he’s generational, he’s going to be held to that standard. Hopefully he can come back to this game because I would love to be wrong and he get over the hump.
It's over bruh.. move on, respectfully.

Front runner
I guess me and Steph have more in common than I originally thought

jalen-rose-sipping-tea.gif

Back
Top Bottom