The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

1713750253995.png

1713750326687.png

Pels would make this real interesting with Zion

But then again they'd probably be playing the Nuggets and not OKC with Zion 🤔

I wonder if Miami will ever take a big swing on getting additional guys like they did with the Heatles? I know the new rules make it incredibly difficult but I still SMH about Dame.
Not that simple. It wasn't just Miami that put the heatles together. The heatles put the heatles together. There was maddddd collusion with Bron and Wade and bosh behind the scenes. They decided to do it, decided the location then told the team how to do it. It takes more than just a team to create a super team. Players gotta be down too.

Not that simple. It wasn't just Miami that put the heatles together. The heatles put the heatles together. There was maddddd collusion with Bron and Wade and bosh behind the scenes. They decided to do it, decided the location then told the team how to do it. It takes more than just a team to create a super team. Players gotta be down too.
Weren’t Bam and Stringer all for creating a super team with Dame? Seemed like Riley didn’t want to give up too much to get him

Very curious to know what happened to Halliburton after the hot start to the season the first month or two then just fell off like he’s tony delk or something

He missed 10 games in the middle of the season with a hamstring injury and there was a big difference in his production after he came back compared to before. Combination of that plus I think the midseason rule changes affected him a bit so he needs to learn to adjust.

Fun game. The Pelicans are good. Idk how they get to the next level but if someone actually wanted to play there they could win a title.

Fun game. The Pelicans are good. Idk how they get to the next level but if someone actually wanted to play there they could win a title.
They have a lot of nice pieces, but ZeeOn hasn’t even played a single playoff game in his career yet due to health issues. Most important variable, even if you brought some other awesome player in.

Back
Top Bottom