The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Supposedly the Mavs played on Sunday- idk but I was in different country with shaky wifi

They supposedly play again on Tuesday when I’ll be in the air

Hopefully by the time I get back we would have confirmed that they really did show up to play

Goober is a very good/elite shot blocker and rim runner.

I just don’t think he deserves to be a shoe-in for DPOY when IMO there’s guys that wreak a lot more havoc on that end than him. Capable of defending different types of players better.

Honestly don’t think he’s on the same level as bigs like Wemby, AD, Bam, Yanni, Chet or non-bigs like Herb, Deacon Isaac, Dort, for example.

Media seems to put him on a pedestal for some reason that I just don’t quite get.

Goober is a very good/elite shot blocker and rim runner.

I just don’t think he deserves to be a shoe-in for DPOY when IMO there’s guys that wreak a lot more havoc on that end than him. Capable of defending different types of players better.

Honestly don’t think he’s on the same level as bigs like Wemby, AD, Bam, Yanni, Chet or non-bigs like Herb, Deacon Isaac, Dort, for example.

Media seems to put him on a pedestal for some reason that I just don’t quite get.
Quin Snyder

I don’t think anybody is actually rating him as anything for him to even make the list.

He’s at the bottom with the other players who are tied for 1.2%

So, he’s being acknowledged. But buddy definitely should be #1 IMO but I’m not a player in the association so my personal observation doesn’t matter. :lol:

Ben Simmons should be far and away number one. These dudes have no backbone and are afraid to admit that he sucks
players would be like half of us, theyd be like :

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url...ved=0CAQQjB1qFwoTCLC8yO-I1oUDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAQ

Who He Play For? | TNTdrama.com

You ever played contact sports?

Running full sprint and getting pushed even just a little will get you off balanced
No I’ve actually never played or even watched contact sports.

Nobody said Jrue didn’t do anything :lol:

Back
Top Bottom