The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

We've found this year's BucEm.

We been calling Rudy a fraud since he was tricking ppl on the Jazz and made to look like he's playing twister on a myriad of occasions.

NBA doing in game Fan Duel ads and yet they’re mad at Johntay Porter for trying to grift the system
uhm....you know porter was actually effecting the outcome of the bets by pulling himself out of games so he could have his friend hit the under (allegedly)

long before online gambling became a thing, players were told to not engage in gambling

No one is convincing a Lakers-centric, Primetime game-centric watchers anything about Gobert. The takes thinking Gobert is wildly overrated is laughable when you watch what's going on every game. Terribly off base. This thread been exposing themselves the last 3 years with assumptions about anything Wolves related, tbh. Gobert's impact is significant and filters out. The perimeter defense isn't filtering in to help Rudy. Doesn't take very many games to see that, but Rudy's personality, hatred across the league and soft perception are overruling how great he is on defense. He sets the tone for the entire defense. AD ain't doing that. Gobert disrupted plenty of dudes on the perimeter Saturday, so idk wth yall watching.

If DPOY, is who can hang with guarding 1-5, sure..give it to AD, but that's an extremely vanilla, surface level take. I don't even rock with Rudy like that, but he's on my favorite and he's impressed the hell out of me this season. I respect what he does.
Let's not even get started on the audicity of AD defenders bringing up the playoffs, you know where AD might get swept......again

uhm....you know porter was actually effecting the outcome of the bets by pulling himself out of games so he could have his friend hit the under (allegedly)

long before online gambling became a thing, players were told to not engage in gambling

Your parents tell you not to drink or do drugs too right

Using the podcast to showcase his coaching chops.

1000005386.png
I’ve I was JJ, I’d stick with podding and doing TV over coaching the Hornets, but good luck to him.

They should play off Tobias Harris like he's Shaq on the perimeter.

Also, I'm never buying a Google phone just to spite this damn commercial. I've seen it approximately 1 billion times in the last week.

Back
Top Bottom