The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

What's the story on this? Did y'all owner change his/her mind when they saw y'all started looking like a legit contender? Lol
It’s a longer story than this, but basically Glen contends A-Rod and Lore and their investment groups didn’t make a payment on time so he contends he has all the right to back out of the deal.

Many think it’s because he now knows the franchise is worth way more than the $1.5B he agreed to sell it to ARod and Lore for, so he was looking for any way out of the deal.

What's the story on this? Did y'all owner change his/her mind when they saw y'all started looking like a legit contender? Lol

I think they didn't actually have the money, and now that the Wolves are contender the price went up. It's a really weird story.

Edit: as was mentioned elsewhere, the price Taylor was asking was almost insulting to other NBA owners. It was absurdly low considering teams should be selling at a minimum of $2 billion, especially when expansion fees are going to be $4 - $5 billion. There may have been pressure from the BoG to wiggle out of the deal.

I do respect Embiid for being out there AND performing

But I also agree from the start this szn should have been punted idk 🤷🏿‍♂️

Its brutal to watch, getting cooked by Hartenstein is not how this was supposed to be
Embiid my guy but I'd hate to see his career cut short. I do appreciate him giving his all but man it ain't worth it, he came back way too early and like I said earlier, he's messing his knee up the more he plays on it like this.

I gotta give it to Embiid. Playing at what, 70% and still dropping 34 and gutting it out.

Something tells me they might pull this off. If they dont, just sit him for the rest of the series.

Somebody tell J. Cole to do something. Both his stars balling with ailments and he just out there doing cardio

brunson can play like poop and picked up by his teammates but embiid and maxey gotta carry the full load.

Maxey plays to score and Brunson plays for fouls. That's the difference between the two.

1000033557.jpg

Back
Top Bottom