The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Had a feeling if Denver stayed within 10 atend of the 3rd they'd have a great shot to win but did not see that kinda finish

He got outplayed by an almost 40 year old Bron in the 4th Qtrs... Murray came to life in the 4th and the nuggets win. The nuggets are barely above .500 without Murray.... Again I point out that the nuggets live and die with Murray... Keep slurping Jokic tho✌🏾

Again, absolutely NO ONE said Murray aint important. Thats something you made up on your own. :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

WOIJERG;OWNEGFN;LWEFL'KWLKNF

1713847122672.gif

Lakers up 20 in the third… then go like 6 minutes then 4 minutes without scoring

That ain’t on the coach.. they suck

It's going to be hard to explain Jamal Murray to my future grandkids.

His stats aren't that good, he never made an all star team, but he seemingly could turn himself into a superstar come playoff time.
I always wonder this. I don’t think you’ll have to, they’ll be on their phone.

It's going to be hard to explain Jamal Murray to my future grandkids.

His stats aren't that good, he never made an all star team, but he seemingly could turn himself into a superstar come playoff time.
The first thing you should teach your grandkids is that there is more to basketball than stats. Teach em to watch games, not stat sheets.

Back
Top Bottom