The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

We told y'all in 2017 Bron out the ring bidness. It's done.

MJ and Kobe hit that shot.

Or are we still just amazed he's on the court at 39? Is that the bar?

Is it oochie wally Wally or is it one mic?
even this guy would have made that shot.

Attachments

• 3p.jpg
    3p.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 697
Yeah it’s time for the lakers to blow it up. Blaming refs. Blaming Ham. No accountability.

It’s over.
Furthermore, focusing on referees who are three time zones away is unnecessary. The outcome of the Knicks game doesn't affect you in any way, yet you use it to support your argument. If LeBron had the chance to redo it all, he wouldn't have pushed off the defender. At least then he would have had an excuse to either pass (the best basketball move) or take a contested shot.

Lol, yeah against the Lakers they look like a dynasty

LeBron balled TF out at the end of the game, most respect I have had for him since that Cavs title. Gave it 100% then more

Even DLO came correct, knew AD would fold towards the end
they all folded, including Lebron.

I was watching the 3rd quarter before I went out to buy something. came back and saw Denver won by 2 points. said to myself, how can the Lakers lose after leading by 20. then realized, it was the Nuggets.

Lebron might be the greatest athlete to ever walk this planet

But he ain’t a better basketball player than mike

Yeah he is.

Imagine comparing 40 year old Lebron in year 21 who’s still an All-NBA player to Jordan who was beyond washed by this point

Yeah he is.

Imagine comparing 40 year old Lebron in year 21 who’s still an All-NBA player to Jordan who was beyond washed by this point
true. on the otherhand, Lebron's longevity has also benefited to the advancement of health, surgery, recovery, conditioning, supplements, etc... which weren't available to previous generations of players. with regards to longevity, I don't really give it much credit. skills though is 50/50 since it can be both natural and learned.

can't deny the fact that Lebron is not a prolific 3 point shooter.

you don't understand? you blew a 20 point lead and bricked a 3 point attempt and you blame it on an and 1 which would still lose you the game by 1.

They've let him (and others) get away with all this crying for years. I hate to see it because it bleeds down to youth sports.

I absolutely hate how much crying pro basketball players do.

They look like children.

In other news.

Yeah he is.

Lebrons longevity and performance is legendary stat wise no doubt. In year 21 he’s crying about refs again. He wasn’t crying about the refs getting all the and one calls he got.

Maybe he should hit his free throws and they would have won the game.

Jordan never cried about refs in a press conference and never flopped and never EVER puts responsibility on anyone but himself in a press conference.

They wear a false “Play In Tournament Champ” crown and thought they were better than they are.

Back
Top Bottom