The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Lebrons longevity and performance is legendary stat wise no doubt. In year 21 he’s crying about refs again. He wasn’t crying about the refs getting all the and one calls he got.

Maybe he should hit his free throws and they would have won the game.

Jordan never cried about refs in a press conference and never flopped and never EVER puts responsibility on anyone but himself in a press conference.

They wear a false “Play In Tournament Champ” crown and thought they were better than they are.

Jordan complained to officials just like every other superstar. That man wasn’t some mute who let other teams hack him and just kept playing without saying anything.

This revisionist history y’all do to elevate that man is nasty.

Dudes hype up Bron’s age when everything is going well. “Look what he’s doing at 39! No one has come close! He’s a modern marvel”

“Bron is whooping Father Time’s a***”

But soon as the Lakers start losing “the guy is 40, he needs more help”

“Bron can’t do it all, he can only play a certain amount of minutes”

Give me a BREAK :lol: :lol:

Jordan complained to officials just like every other superstar. That man wasn’t some mute who let other teams hack him and just kept playing without saying anything.

This revisionist history y’all do to elevate that man is nasty.
It's akin to the mental gymnastics you're engaging in right now. If he wins, it's "OMG, he's the greatest ever, look at what he's doing in his 21st year." If he loses, it's "Imagine being in your 21st year, still an All-Star, and yet receiving all this hate when you're past your prime." Come on, son...

They shrugged off that Trae young comparison of foul baiting but Brunson out here shooting school days in August.

Philly gotta finish though

I thought i was watching 21 trae last night tbh lol

Also i thought they banned that move? They was calling it early in season but altogether just stopped seems like

Cant lie hield/oubre letting me down fellas aint even shooting the damn ball from 3 when giving a opportunity

Its deflating but i think sixers honestly been the better team 6 out of 8 qrt just gotta be able to finish

MJ was an all star at 38 and 39 based off of being MJ and nostalgia. It wasn’t because of his play.

Goal post moving… look at the other Eastern Conference players on those all-star rosters. Jordan stats were equal or better than some of the guys who made the teams :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brad Miller, Zydrunas Ilgauskas we’re on there :lol: :lol:

We've fallen so far from the light you have people acting like MJ's Wizard days were impressive so they can act like he matched what Bron did late in his career.

37-45 btw.

"MJ would've hit that shot". The Lakers wouldn't have even been in the playoffs if they swapped 39 year old MJ for Bron.

1713876968460.png

Y'all need to wash your faces.

Post his season stats though.

Bro was putting up Jordan Clarkson numbers and looting on a bad team.

I already did. He averaged 21-6-4 those two years. Bron is 27-8-8 over his two years at 38 and 39.

Bad teams?

Lakers 43-39, 47-35

Jordan’s Wizards we’re 37-45 those two years. Bron’s teams aren’t running through the league either :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom