The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Amidst all the back and forth and Lakers' complaints, no one seems to be acknowledging how clutch Murray was on the last two possessions. Despite a questionable call that didn't ultimately impact the game, Murray drained a mid-range shot over LeBron followed by another over AD. It was a beautiful display of skill.

Amidst all the back and forth and Lakers' complaints, no one seems to be acknowledging how clutch Murray was on the last two possessions. Despite a questionable call that didn't ultimately impact the game, Murray drained a mid-range shot over LeBron followed by another over AD. It was a beautiful display of skill.

It's becoming habitual, always rises when the pressure is at its highest no matter how well or poor he's performed in the game earlier.

When it matters most, he's the best co-star in the association. They can count on him being cold blooded and closing it out late

Cats don't like basketball fr. They just sit back, hope Lebron loses so they can bring up a player who's been retired for over 20 years.
I believe it is magnified with the fact that the Lakers blew a winnable game and went on complaining about it when they lost. it didn't help the way they conducted during the post-game interview. anyway, I wouldn't bring up a 20 year old retiree but I would bring up this dude for entertainment.

27/20/10 Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius

IMG_0667.gif

Your last team left

F R E E.
G A B E.

Underrated loss for them this year. Compared to the other guards, he brings (significantly) more value defensively and has a comparable 3 ball so he would’ve inevitably taken over more of the guard mins and the team would be better for it.

Unfortunately for him the injuries + rehab took 90% of the season away.

When Vando suits up it’ll be more of the same. High effort defensively, nothing on offense. Add those 2 to Spence and you have 3 dudes off the bench who can’t score :lol:

Places a ton of pressure on the starters to be perfect for all 48 minutes. Which is just impossible to do 4 different times.

Objectively, how do you come back from these type of collapses? (Sixers or Lakers)

It has to be demoralizing.
I mean I think Sixers win both games in Philly. Definitely think they CAN win in New York. Don’t think it’s even remotely the same situation as Lakers who have now lost 10 straight to Denver and are up against the best player in the league and best 2man game in the league.

Demoralizing for sure though.

interested to see if Nurse continues to trust the numbers & leave Josh Hart open on the perimeter or adjust based on what's happening in real life

he's shooting them with confidence now

interested to see if Nurse continues to trust the numbers & leave Josh Hart open on the perimeter or adjust based on what's happening in real life

nah the strategy has been correct, even with Josh Hart making them, they've been in good shape.

they just gotta be tougher down the stretch.

Defensively our strategy has been fine. Limit Brunson and force the others (mainly Hart and Hart) to make shots.

They have been making them. Can’t really knock it

Oubre being a complete zero on offense is making this tricky for us tho. I know he sucks but he can’t be passing up shots. He was the only player to not attempt at 3

IMG_0408.jpeg

Dudes a warrior and you got haters that stay hating on him

I dont even gotta say no names he proved it last night

Hence embiid not looking into the lights/camera post game and also as to why you seen him with shades on before and after the games

Back
Top Bottom