The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

IMG_8704.jpeg

Missing todays slate is painful

When I get off this plane I’m tryin to read some beautiful slander. Don’t let me down Mavs and to a lesser extent, suns

Semi on topic: I saw Garnett had 15 all stars compared to 9 all nba teams

Is that one of the most lopsided ratios? No hate on kg but that’s a pretty wide differential

Jokic has 5 all nba, will be 6 by the summer time. I’m going to assume he gets at least 4-5 more which will eclipse Garnett’s

Plus Jokic has 2 mvps and absolutely deserves a third for this year

Pretty clearly going to have a better legacy than Garnett… pretty solid case you could make for being a better player as well

Pics or ducktales…. :lol: :lol:

Videos of shooting forms and lefty lays may be a new ask though
The only time pics weren’t requested was years ago an NTer from Miami was fighting with his girlfriend and another NTer and her picture was posted and the following was said.

1. “Error 404 Hot not found”
2. “This thread is worthless with pics”

NT was brutal back then

Being fair, jokic has improved to an average defender now. A few years ago, he was sub average.

He still isn't and will never be any resemblance of a rim protector.

He's out of this world brilliant offensively

Great on the glass

IMO

All-stars are worthless you get voted in by fans

All-nba is where it’s at

2 mvps and a fmvp puts jokic over kg for me.

Jokic still not done playing, by the time he retires he’ll pass kg easily

All-stars are worthless you get voted in by fans

All-nba is where it’s at

2 mvps and a fmvp puts jokic over kg for me.

Jokic still not done playing, by the time he retires he’ll pass kg easily

I think Jokic is going to retire at like 34/35. I can’t see him playing until he’s beyond 38 like other big men

They kind of tried Moses Malone because he has 3mvps as well. Moses’ career numbers are astronomical other than assists

Lakers fans, would you want the Lakers to retire LeBron's jersey if he retires as a Laker? Or do you not consider LeBron a true Laker, despite him bringing a championship to the team?

I think Jokic is going to retire at like 34/35. I can’t see him playing until he’s beyond 38 like other big men

They kind of tried Moses Malone because he has 3mvps as well. Moses’ career numbers are astronomical other than assists
It’s not like he’s getting by today on his elite athleticism.

Vlade Divac and Sabonis were around for a while.

Lakers fans, would you want the Lakers to retire LeBron's jersey if he retires as a Laker? Or do you not consider LeBron a true Laker, despite him bringing a championship to the team?
Lakers retired Wilt’s number and he played there like 5 seasons

Back
Top Bottom