The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Imagine picking Phoenix in the bracket

200w.gif

Whatever weirdo hating obsession you got with Devin Booker

So slick some saltines in a corner and leave me out of it, please.

Had to @ you or you'd say "@ me"...I'm sure you'll be silent the rest of the series with your sullen 1 post after every L, so I will leave you out of it. I know you don't want no smoke. I respect that.

Why doesn't Phoenix have a pg? Was Cam Payne too expensive? lol

Also, Wolves did not shoot well and still a blow out 28% from 3 tonight as a team with Ant scoring 12

Had to @ you or you'd say "@ me"...I'm sure you'll be silent the rest of the serires with your sullen 1 post after every L, so I will leave you out of it. I know you don't want know smoke. I respect that.
Dude, I don't know who you are

Whenever the Suns lose in previous years, or they are struggling, I'm here to take my slander and jokes. That's part of the fun of this thread.

Ask anyone

So if you have a weirdo beef with me too, for being a Suns fans, I sincerely don't give a ****

Suns still have at least two at the crib but they have looked absolutely debacled in the two games in Minny.

Props to the Wolves for showing out so far.

Suns still have at least two at the crib but they have looked absolutely debacled in the two games in Minny.

Props to the Wolves for showing out so far.

They were down 0-2 last year as well then tied it up at home. Got blown out the next 2 at Denver though. :lol:

Dude, I don't know who you are

Whenever the Suns lose in previous years, or they are struggling, I'm here to take my slander and jokes. That's part of the fun of this thread.

Ask anyone

So if you have a weirdo beef with me too, for being a Suns fans, I sincerely don't give a ****

No beef...youre the resident Book 1 fan/defender...Just trying to talk ****...Jesus, Betty....guess you aren't as cool with it as you thought. :lol:

Seems small ball Phx still can't play overrated Rudy off the court? 🤔

Def don't expect Durant to get swept like Bron

Off topic but I love those new Clippers Jerseys

No beef...youre the resident Book 1 fan/defender...Just trying to talk ****...Jesus, Betty....guess you aren't as cool with it as you thought. :lol:
Dude your energy was just weird

It didn't come off as though we are joking. And it is not like we have joked around before

Enjoy your victory. But unless Minny wins the chip, I hop you are prepared for some getback

The paragraphs will be waiting

Y’all’s king huh :smh:

Never saw or heard Mike complain about refs postgame then storm out with a tude like that. Fools was up 22 pts and he bricked that last three he took before Murray cooked a 75 player! :lol:

Pup Em is going to get his come upance soon

I dont need nothing coming from you. :lol:

Mr. Pomposity rolling through laughing at everything then acting like you don't care when UF or the Lakers **** themselves. The game of a coward. Big losses from Minnesota all I know. Nothing gonna hurt me.

Dude your energy was just weird

It didn't come off as though we are joking. And it is not like we have joked around before

Enjoy your victory. But unless Minny wins the chip, I hop you are prepared for some getback

The paragraphs will be waiting

I'm not joking...Im talking ****. :lol:

My energy is my energy...don't need yourgahdamn approval about it....I been here, probably always will be. **** talking don't bother me, bro...Hopefully the Wolves don't do that again (choke), but I'll be here to take my lumps.

I'm not joking...Im talking ****. :lol:

My energy is my energy...don't need yourgahdamn approval about it....I been here, probably always will be. **** talking don't bother me, bro...Hopefully the Wolves don't do that again (choke), but I'll be here to take my lumps.
Dude, you are just a weirdo then

Go outside and touch some grass

This is jokes for me, I sincerely don't give a **** about whatever nonsense this is

Lenny definitely in here with just his boxer shorts. :lol:

Talk your **** though, Wolves have looked great thus far.

Let's see how PHA, Beal and Da Mannequin respond in Game 3.

Playoff basketball gets me wildin' for sure...20 years since they won a series...now, I'm supposed to act "normal" when 'Sota finally got something...:lol:. Hell nahhh...

Wearing a Twins shirt tho...they got a walk-off, but I can't baseball rn.

Last edited:
Leonard back Smdh it’s still only one ball. Watch he throw clippers chemistry off! I can see clippers losing tonight.

Back
Top Bottom