The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Starting to think 651akathepaul 651akathepaul is KAT with the way dude got so much bass in his voice after a win

Son, I was in here as a guest in '04 jacking my jaws after that run to the WCF...what exactly I have to talk about since then? Now you just being corny..."I don't even know you."

triple-h-disgusted.gif

Now, you do.

KD better than both but he may be in the post-knicks Melo and post-Sixers AI era of his career.

Who’s the lady in the gold jacket and white hat behind the announcers going nuts over normal plays? That voice is ****ing annoying :lol:

You keep saying you don’t care playa, why not just ignore it and not reply to him at all?

Was gonna say that, but low hanging fruit.. I wasn't trying to even hit a nerve like that, but damn...guess you've had to meet him to be in his graces to talk **** out here...

Just refuting what you say. :lol:

You SENSITIVE...we sure I'm KAT?
Famb, you a Timberwolves fan. We all know how it is gonna end for you, your team, and your pathetic "beefing"

If you are really taking this thread this seriously. It just makes it easier for me to troll you when the inevitable happens

mpRZgZ.gif

651akathepaul 651akathepaul Playoff Lenny > Henny Lenny
treywow.png

Henny Lenny gone, bro. R.I.P....Im just hype!

I don't care like he does. To me this is a joke. I know how this story ends. I want to see how pathetic he is doing to get with this "beefing"

Now you don't care?...all this Booker defending you do - and yes, despite the fact that I've been here a long *** time, this still a public forum and everyone can see the bat signals thrown up with you come crawling to his rescue - but suddenly, getting heat, you don't care?

Didn't even intend for it to come to this, but your words/actions are contradictory...and now you running from clarifying this discrepancy...sounds like you need that confirmation bias in order to engage...ha...

Back
Top Bottom