The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Now you don't care?...all this Booker defending you do - and yes, despite the fact that I've been here a long *** time, this still a public forum and everyone can see the bat signals thrown up with you come crawling to his rescue - but suddenly, getting heat, you don't care?

Didn't even intend for it to come to this, but your words/actions are contradictory...and now you running from clarifying this discrepancy...sounds like you need that confirmation bias in order to engage...ha...
i-aint-reading-all-that-im-happy-for-you-tho-or-sorry-that-v0-36n75ab7lc7a1.png

Famb, you a Timberwolves fan. We all know how it is gonna end for you, your team, and your pathetic "beefing"

If you are really taking this thread this seriously. It just makes it easier for me to troll you when the inevitable happens

mpRZgZ.gif

I love this thread...ain't nothing serious about it. :lol:

Gif is so stupid :lol:

I'm plenty aware of the plague that is Minnesota sports...like I said...it won't hurt me. Been through worse. You the dude that got defensive..

kd.jpg

KD for KAT... :nerd:

Rumored to go there eons ago and I was all about it...his girl was from there or something.

Honestly, I was more hoping Seattke got the Sonics back about 10 years ago, so he could flee back to his original NBA home. Now I just want to see him retire as a Sonic (play his last season(s) there).

I lived through Tom Gugliatta, Rasho Nestaraovic , Darko Milicic and Johnny Flynn as central pieces on my team over the decades, you damn right I am going to annoy the hell out anyone who can hear me speak or read my slander :lol:

*Gugliotta

I liked Googs tho... :lol:

Googs, Joe Smith then Peeler were all a tie for 2nd favorites during that time. Loved Marbury, but he hurt me, so he wasnt included.

Suns bout to get swept. KAT had 12, Ant shot 25% and Naz had 5 points but they still lost by double digits.

Pack it up man. Still don’t know why thought this would work with NO point guard :lol:

Back
Top Bottom