The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

This seems like such a dumb criticism

Of course people are generally happy when things are going well for them

And sad when things are going bad

That is totally normal human behavior
Yea folks would also be mad if they acted the same way they do when they win if they lost so it's kind of nonsense :lol: >D

An underdog winning a playoff game on the road will always be worth celebrating, dunno why they're expected to act the same as when they get blown out :lol:

Booker done finally read one of kendall jenners old vogue mags she left behind

Hoyeon Jung, Squid Game star, reveals in a recent interview to Vogue Korea  that lately she's been obsessed with Kobe Bryant highlights. Before every  scene I watch a Kobe highlight to lock's been obsessed with Kobe Bryant highlights. Before every  scene I watch a Kobe highlight to lock
ea36c62b23ad901f46e69fd28ea06226.jpg

Coupé It Coupé It was right after that Rockets loss.

IMG-8834.jpg

I’ve actually been okay with the refs since Silver put the notice on down to allow them to be more physical. Which happened not too long after that.

You guys are also completely forgetting the fact that the refs got that challenge wrong. Against the Knicks. But it just happened to be outside the 2 minute mark.

But if it’s okay to be physical and that’s how they’re calling consistently both ways. I’m cool bro.

Bobby just amping up the playoff vibes. Is he supposed to kiss the ring and congratulate them?

Yall no fun man

Bet if that Jordan Poole you'd say Bobby was right
respek (3).png
Whatever works to fire them up further is fair but we can still think it's being extra :lol:

Both teams don't rock with each other at all though so I expect more funny stuff in the series, especially whenever/if ever Giannis comes back

Whatever works to fire them up further is fair but we can still think it's being extra :lol:

Both teams don't rock with each other at all though so I expect more funny stuff in the series, especially whenever/if ever Giannis comes back
Whole reason I wanted this series in the first place

F'ery with Extra Shenanigans on top and a side of SFAs

200w (10).gif

Well mannered playoff talk <<

Now I understand WASHED KING WASHED KING 'S importance here

Embiid doesn’t know how many more chances he’s going to get.

The time is now. No way are the Sixers going to sit him.

Bobby RIGHT! We ain’t forget how Indy tried to take Giannis’ 60pt ball!

They definitely act like the “pace” car in the Indy 500 :lol: :lol:

Hali just mad he from Wisconsin and Giannis took over his state :lol: :lol:

Don't nobody really care about the games tonight dawg

OKC and Pels mildly interesting cause I think we can get an upset here but generally yeah little interest overall.

Absolutely no one cares about the Boston series cause well thats a sweep.

Probably the least cared about series though is Cavs/Magic.

Back
Top Bottom